See more
See less

What is this part called?

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • What is this part called?

    Hi guys! New to the forums and first time posting.

    I have a 2010 VXL (Kakadu) and have a very slow leak in the rear air suspension...

    ​​​​​​I am sure it's not the bags and traced a very slow leak on a part which I don't know what it's called. This is where the tube from the air compressor splits to the left and right air bags. Could it be an air solenoid valve? Sprayed some soapy water and noticed a very slow bubble on one side. I lose about an inch of height every 12-14 hours.

    Hope you guys can help me out where I can find or buy this part? Will try to open it up and repair it...but if I least I know where I can get a replacement part.

  • #2
    Very hard to see with the size of that photo, if the leak coming from where the air tube enters it may just be an o-ring.
    "S[FONT=Arial]ure itís quiet, for a diesel. But thatís like being well-behavedÖ for a murderer."[/FONT] [FONT=Arial]- Jeremy Clarkson[/FONT]


    • #3
      It's the valve assembly 48960-60010

      The leak could just be an improperly inserted tube, or dirt has gone in between the o-ring and the outlet housing as mentioned by Peter above.
      If you have experienced D4D engine failure, please complete this survey ​
      My Rig Build up