Looking to buy new 2018/2019 Toyota Prado VX

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking to buy new 2018/2019 Toyota Prado VX

Looking to buy a new 2018 or 2019 Prado VX. Trying to work out what is a good price i haven't had much joy with the dealers so far.

Wondering what sort of deals others have been getting from dealers

Thanks in advance for you help !

Hi, Any particular reason you after VX ? as far as i know most of the items on VX are GLX options now . What is the best offer you got so far for VX?
    I bought a kakakdu at 79k drive away from VIC last month .

Comment

Was looking at the VX as i like the multi cameras, blind spot monitoring and the cross traffic warning which I have been told is not available as an upgrade

Best i have so far is 2019 VX with towbar, paint, mats, tint & weathershields for 74k driveway.

Comment

Hi,
        i picked up a VX in Brissy late December for $70K drive away. Scifleet had a deal going. The car was on the boat when we ordered it and we picked it up about 10 days later. That suggests, to me anyway, there is not a lot of stock sitting about. Missed out on the new warranty despite asking nicely. A decent tow bar will cost you about $650 and there are plenty of places selling, allegedly, genuine mats, wx shields etc. Tint for the front windows was $150. Most folk suggest paint protection is not really necessary - just wash frequently, keep the bird poo of it and give it a polish occasionally. We went from a very dark (metal storm) colour to crystal pearl. The temp difference in the car after itís been in the sun at work all day is incredible. My 2 cents worth anyway. Best of luck. Soz.
        2010 GXL Diesel, Cooper AT3's, TJM T13, Scanguage II, Sandgrabba's, Ridepro springs and shocks, dual battery, Icom 440N, Rhino pioneer tray...

Comment

According to https://pricemycar.com.au/toyota/lan...r/prado-vx-4x4

Excellent Price
          Driveaway: $68,283
          Saving: $12,087 or 15.04%

Sounds about right, non metallic

EDIT: that's last 6 months so guess 2018
          Last edited by Harkenreader; Yesterday, 01:29 PM. Reason: 2018

Comment

Sci-Fleet were selling a couple of VX Prado's at $68,990 driveaway before Christmas however they were "old" stock without the DPF burn button.
            I paid just over $70,000 with towbar, full tint (privacy glass treated as well), mats and a full tank.
            Any deal under $70,000 will be a very good deal indeed
            02 VX, Toyota Alloy Bar, IPF 900XS with 50 watt HID, 50 mm Lift- Lovell Shocks n Springs, Safari Snorkel, large Pioneer tray, Pioneer In-dash, Alpine roof mount DVD screen -handled the Simpson and Innaminka roads, now with a little TRD blower & Unichip

Comment

Working...
            X