Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2019 GXL Pricing-Perth

Hey Everyone,

First time poster, I'm in the midst of procuring a new Prado GXL, has anyone purchased one recently? The best i have got so far is $69,692. This includes ARB summit bar colour coded(Crystal Pearl) Towbar, Front sensors, tint, towbar, all weather rubber mats through out. This makes the vehicle around $65,075 with our accessories.

Has any one in WA purchased one recently? Or if your looking and want to see what they can do for two, let me know!

Thank you in anticipation

TW

Seems like a good deal, think we paid 65 drive away for a 2018 plate clearance start of this year with, Mats, Cargo mat, bonnet protector, window visor things, tow bar, dash mat in crystal pearl,, so that seems not to bad considering the time of year and also not being run out clearence? What dealer did you use ?

We pay more in Perth !

Comment

Originally posted by Gurilla View Post
      Seems like a good deal, think we paid 65 drive away for a 2018 plate clearance start of this year with, Mats, Cargo mat, bonnet protector, window visor things, tow bar, dash mat in crystal pearl,, so that seems not to bad considering the time of year and also not being run out clearence? What dealer did you use ?

We pay more in Perth !
      That price was form Busselton Toyota- I dont think i have reached rock bottom yet either

Comment

Thatís good especially for a country town !

i went to big rock in Balcatta, would not recommend them worse experience, car now gets serviced at Toyota in wnagara

Comment

Originally posted by Gurilla View Post
          Thatís good especially for a country town !

i went to big rock in Balcatta, would not recommend them worse experience, car now gets serviced at Toyota in wnagara
          Yeah a mate bought a 79 series recently from them and saved a bit when compared to the local dealers.

How long ago did you purchase yours? Reason I ask is so far Big Rock have been pretty good to deal with

Comment

It was a 2018 plate clearance purchased January this year

Comment

So a bit of an update, ended up with a VX for 72650 drive away 12 month, tank a fuel, tank of fuel at 1st service and rubber floor mats. Pretty happy! Now to start the Modifications!

Comment

Working...
              X