2018 VX Wheels upgrade or buy after

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2018 VX Wheels upgrade or buy after

Hi , can anyone advise if you can upgrade from GXL rims to VX on the new 2018 Prado when you purchase ? , if not is anyone selling a new set of 2018 VX rims & tyres

Hi Tony,

I will be receiving a new vx in the next two weeks. My plan is to remove them from brand new or at least in the first week to change to different wheels & Tyres. I will be chasing $1400 for 4 of them. Only issue is Iím located in Brisbane.

Let me know know your thoughts.

Thanks Brendo

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Knowles View Post
      Hi , can anyone advise if you can upgrade from GXL rims to VX on the new 2018 Prado when you purchase ? , if not is anyone selling a new set of 2018 VX rims & tyres
      From others who have posted, dealer price might be ~1200 per wheel unless you meet a nice one and they just happen to have one set removed from the last customer

Originally posted by Brendos 150 View Post
      I will be chasing $1400 for 4 of them.
      Should be better selling a set of 5 if available.
      If you have experienced D4D engine failure, please complete this survey ​http://goo.gl/forms/bpJSYjq0Zx
      My Rig Build up

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Knowles View Post
        Happy to sell you a set of 5 x 2018 New Vx wheels/Tyres for $1750. Iím located in Brisbane.

Brendan 0423 813 209

Comment

Originally posted by amts View Post
          From others who have posted, dealer price might be ~1200 per wheel unless you meet a nice one and they just happen to have one set removed from the last customer

Should be better selling a set of 5 if available.
          Thanks for your thoughts amts.
          I will amend my offer.

Cheers

Comment

Hi guys, I know this is an old thread. Just wondering if there is anyone out there selling the 2018 Vx wheels. I just purchased a gxl and looking at upgrading.

Thanks in advanced for any help/suggestions

Comment

Working...
            X