Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: [OT] Jokes page

Warning issued by Yorkshire Police:

Clubbers in West Yorkshire have taken to using dental syringes to inject Ecstasy directly into their mouths.

This dangerous practice is known as 'E by gum' and should be reported immediately
    Sold the Prado. Now FJ Cruiser

Comment

This is so priceless, and so easy to see happening, customer service being what it is today.

A lady died this past January, and Citibank billed her for February & March for their annual service charges on her credit card, and then added late fees & interest on the monthly charge. The balance had been $0.00, now it's somewhere around $60.00.
      A family member placed a call to Citibank:

Family Member: "I'm calling to tell you that she died in January."
      Citibank: "The account was never closed and the late fees & charges still apply."
      Family Member: "Maybe you should turn it over to collections."
      Citibank: "Since it is two months past due, it already has been."
      Family Member: So, what will they do when they find out she is dead?"
      Citibank: "Either report her account to the frauds division or report her to the credit bureau; maybe both!"
      Family Member: "Do you think God will be mad at her?"
      Citibank: "Excuse me?"
      Family Member: "Did you just get what I was telling you . . . the part about her being dead?"
      Citibank: "Sir, you'll have to speak to my supervisor"

Supervisor gets on the phone.
      Family Member: "I'm calling to tell you, she died in January."
      Citibank: "The account was never closed and the late fees & charges still apply."
      Family Member: "You mean you want to collect from her estate?"
      Citibank: (Stammer) "Are you her lawyer?"
      Family Member: "No, I'm her great nephew." (Lawyer info given)
      Citibank: "Could you fax us a certificate of death?"
      Family Member: "Sure." (the fax number is given)

After they get the fax ...

Citibank: "Our system just isn't set-up for death. I don't know what more I can do to help."
      Family Member: "Well, if you figure it out, great! If not, you could just keep billing her. I don't think she will care."
      Citibank: "Well, the late fees & charges do still apply."
      Family Member: "Would you like her new billing address?"
      Citibank: "That might help."
      Family Member: " Odessa Memorial Cemetery , Highway 129, Plot Number 69."
      Citibank: "Sir, that's a cemetery!"
      Family Member: "What do you do with dead people on your planet?"

Comment

Priceless

Will I Live to see 80?

> Here's something to think about.
        >
        > I recently picked a new primary care doctor..
        > After two visits and exhaustive Lab tests, he said I was doing 'fairly well' for my age.
        > (I just turned 60.)
        >
        > A little concerned about that comment, I couldn't resist asking him,
        > 'Do you think I'll live to be 80?'
        >
        > He asked, 'Do you smoke tobacco, or drink beer or wine?'
        >
        > 'Oh no,' I replied.. 'I'm not doing drugs, either!'
        >
        > Then he asked, 'Do you eat rib-eye steaks and barbecued ribs?
        >
        > 'I said, 'Not much...
        > My former doctor said that all red meat is very unhealthy!'
        >
        > 'Do you spend a lot of time in the sun, like playing golf, sailing, hiking, or bicycling?'
        >
        > 'No, I don't,' I said.
        > He asked, 'Do you gamble, drive fast cars, or have a lot of sex?'
        >
        > 'No,' I said.
        >
        > He looked at me and said,... 'Then, why do you even care?'

Comment

The European Commission has just announced an agreement whereby English will be the official language of the European Union rather than German, which was the other possibility.

As part of the negotiations, the British Government conceded that English spelling had some room for improvement and has accepted a 5- year phase-in plan that would become known as "Euro-English".

In the first year, "s" will replace the soft "c". Sertainly, this will make the sivil servants jump with joy. The hard "c" will be dropped in favour of "k". This should klear up konfusion, and keyboards kan have one less letter.

There will be growing publik enthusiasm in the sekond year when the troublesome "ph" will be replaced with "f". This will make words like fotograf 20% shorter.

In the 3rd year, publik akseptanse of the new spelling kan be expekted to reach the stage where more komplikated changes are possible.

Governments will enkourage the removal of double letters which have always ben a deterent to akurate speling.

Also, al wil agre that the horibl mes of the silent "e" in the languag is disgrasful and it should go away.

By the 4th yer people wil be reseptiv to steps such as replasing "th" with "z" and "w" with "v".

During ze fifz yer, ze unesesary "o" kan be dropd from vords kontaining "ou" and after ziz fifz yer, ve vil hav a reil sensi bl riten styl.

Zer vil be no mor trubl or difikultis and evrivun vil find it ezi TU understand ech oza. Ze drem of a united urop vil finali kum tru.

Und efter ze fifz yer, ve vil al be speking German like zey vunted in ze forst plas.
          Spara

'Early to bed and early to rise --
          Till you get enough money to do otherwise.'

Comment

Education vs intelligence

A big city lawyer went duck hunting in rural North Cowra . He shot and dropped a bird, but it fell int o a farmer's field on the other side of a fence.

As the lawyer climbed over the fence, an elderly farmer drove up on his tractor and asked him what he was doing. The litigator responded, "I shot a duck and it fell in this field, and now I'm going to retrieve it.."

The old farmer Peter replied, "This is my property, and you are not coming over here."
            The indignant lawyer said, "I am one of the best trial lawyers in Australia and, if you don't let me get that duck, I'll sue you and take everything you own."

The old farmer smiled and said, "Apparently, you don't know how we settle disputes in North Cowra . We settle small disagreements like this with the 'Three Kick Rule.'

The lawyer asked, "What is the 'Three Kick Rule'?"
            The Farmer replied, "Well, because the dispute occurs on my land, I get to go first. I kick you three times and then you kick me three times and so on back and forth until someone gives up."

The lawyer quickly thought about the proposed contest and decided that he could easily take the old codger. He agreed to abide by the local custom.

The old farmer slowly climbed down from the tractor and walked up to the attorney. His first kick planted the toe of his heavy steel-toed work boot into the lawyer's groin and dropped him to his knees!
            His second kick to the midriff sent the lawyer's last meal gushing from his mouth. The lawyer was on all fours when the farmer's third kick to his rear end, sent him face-first into a fresh cow pie.

Summoning every bit of his will and remaining strength the lawyer very slowly managed to get to his feet. Wiping his face with the arm of his jacket, he said, "Okay, you old fart. Now it's my turn."

The old farmer smiled and said, "Nah, I give up. You can have the duck."
            The lesson learned is:

When you are educated, you'll believe only half of what you hear.

When you're intelligent, you know which half.

Comment

The Importance of Walking!!

How True.....

Walking can add minutes to your life.
              This enables you at 85 years old to spend
              an additional 5 months in a nursing home
              at $7000 per month.

My grandpa started walking
              five miles a day when he was 60.
              Now he's 97 years old and we
              don't know where the hell he is..

I like long walks,
              especially when they are taken
              by people who annoy me.

The only reason I would take up walking
              is so that I could hear heavy breathing again.

I have to walk early in the morning,
              before my brain figures out what I'm doing.

I joined a health club last year ...
              spent about 400 bucks.
              Haven't lost a pound.
              Apparently you have to go there.

Every time I hear the dirty word 'exercise',
              I wash my mouth out with chocolate.

I do have flabby thighs,
              but fortunately my stomach covers them.

The advantage of exercising every day
              is so when you die, they'll say,
              .....'Well, she looks good doesn't she.'

If you are going to try cross-country skiing,
              start with a small country.

I know I got a lot of exercise the last few years,......
              .... just getting over the hill.

We all get heavier as we get older,
              because there's a lot more information in our heads.
              That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

... and

Every time I start thinking too much about how I look,
              I just find a Happy Hour, and by the time I leave,
              I look just fine.

You could walk this over to your friends.......
              But just e-mail it to them!

Comment

Two brooms were hanging in the closet and after a while they got to know each other so well,
                they decided to get married.

One broom was, of course, the bride broom, the other the groom broom.

The bride broom looked very beautiful in her white dress.

The groom broom was handsome and suave in his tuxedo.

The wedding was lovely.

After the wedding, at the wedding dinner, the bride-broom leaned over and said to the groom-broom,
                'I think I am going to have a little broom!'

'IMPOSSIBLE !' said the groom broom.

Are you ready for this? Brace yourself; this is going to
                hurt!!!!!!

'WE HAVEN'T EVEN SWEPT TOGETHER!'

Oh for goodness sake... Laugh, or at least groan.

Life's too short not to enjoy

Even these silly, little
                cute and clean jokes!

Sounds to me like she's been sweeping around!

Comment

Carl Williams the fat prick, wouldn't know an exercise bike if it hit him in the head :wink:

Comment

I like this....... wonder if its true?

Revenge !!!

Top this for a speeding ticket...

Two Hunter traffic patrol officers from Newcastle LAC (Local Area Command) were involved in an unusual incident while checking for speeding motorists on the F3 Freeway. One of the officers used a hand-held radar device to check the speed of a vehicle approaching over the crest of a hill, and was surprised when the speed was recorded at over 800Kph. Their radar suddenly stopped working and the officers were not able to reset it.

Just then a deafening roar over the treetops revealed that the radar had in fact latched on to a Williamtown FA-18 fighter jet which was engaged in a low-flying exercise over Wyong, approaching from the ocean.

Back at police headquarters the Local Area Commander fired off a stiff complaint to the RAAF Liaison officer at Williamtown.

Back came the reply in true laconic RAAF style:

'Thank you for your message, which allows us to complete a file on this incident. You may be interested to know that the tactical computer in the Hornet had detected the presence of, and subsequently locked onto, your hostile radar equipment and automatically sent a jamming signal back to it. Furthermore, an air-to-ground missile aboard the fully-armed aircraft had also automatically locked onto your equipment.

Fortunately the pilot flying the Hornet recognised the situation for what it was, quickly responded to the missile systems alert status, and was able to override the automated defence system before the missile was launched and your hostile radar installation was destroyed.

Thank you for your enquiry.
                    [color=#0040FF]Rob[/color]
                    [color=#0040BF]2012 Altitude D4D &
                    04 Jayco Eagle Outback[/color]

Comment

Cardiologist's Funeral

A very prestigious cardiologist died and was given a very
                      elaborate funeral by the hospital he worked for most of his life...
                      A huge heart covered in flowers stood behind the casket during the
                      service as all the doctors from the hospital sat in awe. Following
                      the eulogy, the heart opened, and the casket rolled inside.The heart
                      then closed, sealing the doctor in the beautiful heart forever.

At that point, one of the mourners just burst into laughter. When
                      all eyes stared at him, he said, 'I am so sorry, I was just thinking
                      of my own funeral... I'm a gynaecologist.

The vicar fainted.

Comment

Two businessmen in Florida were sitting down for a break in their

soon-to-be new store. As yet, the store wasn't ready, with only a few shelves set up.

One said to the other, 'I bet any minute now some senior is going to walk by, put his face to the window, and ask what we're selling.'

No sooner were the words out of his mouth when, sure enough, a curious senior walked to the window, had a peek, and in a soft voice asked "What are you sellin' here?"

One of the men replied sarcastically, "We're selling ass-holes."

Without skipping a beat, the old timer said, "You're doing well. Only two left."

Seniors. -- don't mess with ’em!
                        Spara

Comment

A couple was going out for the evening.

They'd gotten ready, all dolled up, but just needed to put the dog out when the taxi arrives.

However as the couple walked out of the house, the dog shoots back in the house.

They don't want the dog shut in the house, so the wife goes out to the taxi while the husband goes upstairs to chase the dog out.

The wife, not wanting it known that the house will be empty, explains to the taxi driver: 'He's just going upstairs to say good-bye to my mother.'

A few minutes later, the husband gets into the cab.

'Sorry I took so long' he says. 'Stupid b!tch was hiding under the bed and I had to poke her with a coat hanger to get her to come out! Then I had to wrap her in a blanket to keep her from scratching and biting me as I hauled her arse downstairs and tossed her in the back yard!

She better not shit in the vegetable garden again!'

The silence in the cab was deafening.
                          Spara

Comment

FLORIDA COURT SETS ATHEIST HOLY DAY

In Florida, an atheist created a case against the upcoming Easter and Passover Holy days. He hired an attorney to bring a discrimination case against Christians and Jews and observances of their holy days... The argument was that it was unfair that atheists had no such recognized days...

The case was brought before a judge. After listening to the passionate presentation by the lawyer, the judge banged his gavel declaring, "Case dismissed!"

The lawyer immediately stood objecting to the ruling saying, "Your honor, How can you possibly dismiss this case? The Christians have Christmas, Easter and others. The Jews have Passover, Yom Kippur and Hanukkah, yet my client and all other atheists have no such holidays...".

The judge leaned forward in his chair saying, "But you do. Your client, counsel, is woefully ignorant."

The lawyer said, "Your Honor, we are unaware of any special observance or holiday for atheists."
                            The judge said, "The calendar says April 1st is April Fools’ Day. Psalm 14:1 states, 'The fool says in his heart, there is no God.' Thus, it is the opinion of this court, that, if your client says there is no God, then he is a fool. Therefore, April 1st is his day. Court is adjourned."
                            Spara

Comment

What Happens When You Get Blond Genies

A white guy is walking along a beach when he comes across a lamp partially
                              Buried in the sand.
                              He picks up the lamp and gives it a rub.
                              Two blond genies appear, and they tell him he has been granted three
                              Wishes.The guy makes his three wishes and the blond genies disappear.
                              The next thing the guy knows, he's in a golf-course mansion, in the bedroom, surrounded by 50 beautiful women.
                              After he makes love to all of them, he begins to explore this fabulous house.
                              Suddenly he feels something soft under his feet, he looks down and discovers that the floor is covered in $100 bills.
                              Then, there's a knock at the door.
                              He answers it and standing there are two persons dressed in Ku Klux Klan
                              Outfits. They drag him outside to the nearest tree, throw a rope over a
                              Limb and hang him by the neck until he's dead.
                              As the Klansmen walk away, they remove their hoods. It's the two blond genies.
                              One blond genie says to the other one, 'I can understand the first wish
                              Having a big mansion with all these beautiful women to make love to. I can also understand him wanting to be a millionaire. But why he wanted to be hung like a black man is beyond me.'
                              Spara

Comment

Extramarital sex fuels earthquakes: Senior Iran cleric

TEHRAN: A senior Iranian cleric has claimed that dolled-up women incite extramarital sex, causing more earthquakes in Iran, a country that straddles several fault lines, newspapers reported on Saturday.

"Many women who dress inappropriately ... cause youths to go astray, taint their chastity and incite extramarital sex in society, which increases earthquakes," Ayatollah Kazem Sedighi told wor More..shippers at Tehran Friday prayer.

"Calamities are the result of people's deeds," he was quoted as saying by reformist Aftab-e Yazd newspaper. "We have no way but conform to Islam to ward off dangers."

The Islamic dress code is mandatory in Iran, which has been under clerical rule for more than three decades.

Every post-pubescent woman regardless of her religion or nationality must cover her hair and bodily contours in public. Offenders face punishment and fine.

But this has not stopped urban women from appearing in the streets wearing tight coats and flimsy headscarves and layers of skillfully applied makeup.

Iran is prone to frequent quakes, many of which have been devastating.

The worst in recent times hit the southern city of Bam in December 2003, killing 31,000 people -- about a quarter of the population -- and destroying its ancient mud-built citadel.

Comment

canli bahis siteleri bahis siteleri ecebet.net
                                mencisport.com
                                antalya escort
                                tsyd.org deneme bonusu veren siteler
                                deneme bonusu veren siteler
                                gaziantep escort
                                gaziantep escort
                                asyabahis maltcasino olabahis olabahis
                                erotik film izle Rus escort gaziantep rus escort
                                atasehir escort tuzla escort
                                sikis sex hatti
                                en iyi casino siteleri
                                casibom
                                betticket istanbulbahis
                                Working...
                                X