Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: [OT] Jokes page

If My Body Were a Car
    This is just too funny - scary how true it is!!

IF MY BODY WERE A CAR...

If my body were a car, this is the time I would be thinking about trading it in for a newer model. I've got bumps and dents and scratches in my finish and my paint job is getting a little dull .....
    But that's not the worst of it.

My headlights are out of focus and it's especially hard to see things up close

My traction is not as graceful as it once was. I slip and slide and skid and bump into things even in the best of weather.

My whitewalls are stained with varicose veins.

It takes me hours to reach my maximum speed. My fuel rate burns inefficiently.

But here's the worst of it --

Almost every time I sneeze, cough or sputter, either my radiator leaks or my exhaust backfires!
    Spara

'Early to bed and early to rise --
    Till you get enough money to do otherwise.'

Comment

Advice to Tiger Woods >From A Senior

As we all know, Tiger has returned to
      golf after a 5 month hiatus.

We seniors have put together some words of
      advice he may want to follow

Senior Wisdom for Tiger ---

When you see a woman

and want her badly,

Please consider the following....

No matter how beautiful she is.....

No matter how sexy she is....

No matter how seductive she is...

No matter how huge her melons are...

I forgot WHERE I was going WITH THIS...
      Sold the Prado. Now FJ Cruiser

Comment

Three blondes were all applying for the last available position on the Texas Highway Patrol. The detective conducting the interview looked at the three of them and said, "So y'all want to be cops, huh?"

The blondes all nodded.

The detective got up, opened a file drawer, and pulled out a folder.

Sitting back down, he opened it, pulled out a picture, and said, "To be a detective, you have to be able to detect. You must be able to notice things such as distinguishing features and oddities like scars and so forth."

So saying, he stuck the photo in the face of the first blonde and withdrew it after about two seconds. "Now," he said, "did you notice any distinguishing features about this man?"

The blonde immediately said, "Yes, I did. He has only one eye!"

The detective shook his head and said, "Of course he has only one eye in this picture! It's a profile of his face! You're dismissed!"

The first blonde hung her head and walked out of the office.

The detective then turned to the second blonde, stuck the photo in her face for two seconds, pulled it back, and said,"What about you? Notice anything unusual or Outstanding about this man?"

"Yes! He only has one ear!"

The detective put his head in his hands and exclaimed, "Didn't you hear what I just told the other lady? This is a profile of the man's face! Of course you can only see one ear! You're excused too!"

The second blonde sheepishly walked out of the office.

The detective turned his attention to the third and last blonde and said, "This is probably a waste of time, but...." He flashed the photo in her face for a couple of seconds and withdrew it, saying, "All right, did you notice anything distinguishing or unusual about this man?"

The blonde said, "I sure did. This man wears contact lenses."

The detective frowned, took another look at the picture, and began looking at some of the papers in the
        folder. He looked up at the blonde with a puzzled expression and said, "You're absolutely right! His bio says he wears contacts! How in the world could you tell that by looking at his picture?"

The blonde rolled her eyes and said, "Well, Hellooooooooooooo! With only one eye and one ear, he certainly can't wear glasses."
        June 2009 GXL D4D Auto,Hardtoget White ,Shocks,40 mm lift,BFG 70s,Snorkel,Batteries,Radio,
        Rear Airbags,TJM Alloy Bar,Challenge Camper Trailer,Offroad Systems alloy draws,Dogbone Spacer, Engel on the lefthand side, 240 Blitz's, Redarc brake controller,Red devil Compressor,mechanical Locka,Chipit, Pacemaker 3" exhaust....

Comment

A woman died and arrived at the Gates of Heaven.

While she was waiting for Saint Peter to greet her, she peeked through the gates. She saw a beautiful banquet table. Sitting all around were her parents and all the other people she had loved and who had died before her.

They saw her and began calling greetings to her.
          "Hello - How are you!
          We've been waiting for you!
          Good to see you."

When Saint Peter came by, the woman said to him, "This is such a wonderful place! How do I get in?"

"You have to spell a word," Saint Peter told her."Which word?" the woman asked.

"Love."

The woman correctly spelled 'Love', and Saint Peter welcomed her into Heaven.

About a year later, Saint Peter came to the woman and asked her to watch the Gates of Heaven for him that day.

While the woman was guarding the Gates of Heaven, her husband arrived.

I'm surprised to see you," the woman said. "How have you been?"

"Oh, I've been doing pretty well since you died," her husband told her. " I married the beautiful young nurse who took care of you while you were ill.
          And then I won the multi-state lottery.
          I sold the little house you and I lived in and bought a huge mansion.
          And my wife and I traveled all around the world. We were on vacation in Cancun and I went water skiing today. I fell and hit my head, and here I am. What a bummer! How do I get in?"

"You have to spell a word," the woman told him.

"Which word?" her husband asked.

" Czechoslovakia ."

Moral of the story: Never make a woman angry..There will be Hell to pay later!

Comment

TANJOOBERRYMUTTS

By the time you read through this you will understand "TANJOOBERRYMUTTS".....and be ready for China .

The following is a telephonic exchange between maybe you as a hotel guest and room-service in China......
            Room Service : "Morrin. Roon sirbees."

Guest : "Sorry, I thought I dialed room-service."

Room Service: " Rye , Roon sirbees...morrin! Joowish to oddor sunteen???"

Guest: "Uh..... Yes, I'd like to order bacon and eggs."

Room Service: "Ow ulai den?"

Guest: ".....What??"

Room Service: "Ow ulai den?!?... Pryed, boyud, pochd?"

Guest: "Oh, the eggs! How do I like them? Sorry.. Scrambled, please."

Room Service: "Ow ulai dee bayken ? Creepse?"

Guest: "Crisp will be fine."

Room Service: "Hokay. An sahn toes?"

Guest: "What?"

Room Service: "An toes. ulai sahn toes?"

Guest: "I.... Don't think so.."

RoomService: "No? Udo wan sahn toes???"

Guest: "I feel really bad about this, but I don't know what 'udo wan sahn toes' means."

RoomService: "Toes! Toes!...Why Uoo don wan toes? Ow bow Anglish moppin we botter?"

Guest: "Oh, English muffin! !! I've got it! You were saying 'toast'...

Fine...Yes, an English muffin will be fine."

RoomService: "We botter?"

Guest: "No, just put the botter on the side."

RoomService: "Wad?!?"

Guest: "I mean butter... Just put the butter on the side."

RoomService: "Copy?"

Guest: "Excuse me?"

RoomService: "Copy...tea..meel?"

Guest: "Yes. Coffee, please... And that's everything."

RoomService: "One Minnie. Scramah egg, creepse bayken , Anglish moppin, we botter on sigh and copy ... Rye ??"

Guest: "Whatever you say."

RoomService: "Tanjooberrymutts."

Guest: "You're welcome"

Remember I said "By the time you read through this YOU WILL UNDERSTAND 'TANJOOBERRYMUTTS' ........ and you do, don't you!
            Spara

Comment

At the end of the tax year, the Tax Office sent an inspector to audit
              the books of a local hospital. While the Tax Office agent was checking the
              books he turned to the CEO of the hospital and said, "I notice you buy
              a lot of bandages. What do you do with the end of the roll when
              there's too little left to be of any use?"

"Good question," noted the CEO. "We save them up and send them back to the bandage company and every now and then they send us a free box of bandages."

"Oh," replied the auditor, somewhat disappointed that his unusual
              question had a practical answer. But on he went, in his obnoxious way

"What about all these plaster purchases? What do you do with what's
              left over after setting a cast on a patient?"

"Ah, yes," replied the CEO, realising that the inspector was trying to
              trap him with an unanswerable question . "We save it and send it back
              to the manufacturer, and every now and then they send us a free
              package of plaster."

"I see," replied the auditor, thinking hard about how he could fluster
              the know-it-all CEO. "Well," he went on, "What do you do with all the
              leftover foreskins from the circumcisions you perform?"

"Here, too, we do not waste," answered the CEO. "What we do is save
              all the little foreskins and send them to the Tax Office, and about
              once a year they send us a complete prick."
              Spara

Comment

A man met a beautiful blonde lady and decided he wanted to marry her right away.

She said, 'But we don't know anything about each other.'

He said, 'That's all right, we'll learn about each other as we go along.'

So she consented, they were married, and off they went on a honeymoon at a resort.

One morning they were lying by the pool, when he got up off of his towel, climbed up to the 10 metre board and did a two and a half tuck, followed by three rotations in the pike position, at which point he straightened out and cut the water like a knife.

After a few more demonstrations, he came back and lay down on the towel.

She said, 'That was incredible!'

He said, 'I used to be an Olympic diving champion. You see, I told you we'd learn more about each other as we went along.'

So she got up, jumped in the pool and started doing laps.

After seventy-five laps she climbed out of the pool, lay down on her towel and was hardly out of breath.

He said, 'That was incredible! Were you an Olympic endurance swimmer?'

'No,' she said, 'I was a prostitute in Mildura, but I worked both sides of the Murray !!!

Comment

POLICE HUMOR

_These are actual comments made by 16 Police Officers. The comments were
                  taken off actual police car videos around the country (USA):__

1. "You know, stop lights don't come any redder than the one you just
                  went through."

2. "Relax, the handcuffs are tight because they're new. They'll stretch
                  after you wear them a while."

3. "If you take your hands off the car, I'll make your birth certificate a worthless document."

4. "If you run, you'll only go to jail - tired."

5. "Can you run faster than 1200 feet per second? Because that's the
                  speed of the bullet that'll be chasing you."

6. "You don't know how fast you were going? I guess that means I can
                  write anything I want to on the ticket, huh?" (MY FAVORITE)

7. "Yes, sir, you can talk to the shift supervisor, but I don't think it will help. Oh, did I mention that I'm the shift supervisor?"

8. "Warning! You want a warning? O.K, I'm warning you not to do that
                  again or I'll give you another ticket."

9. "The answer to this last question will determine whether you are
                  drunk or not. Was Mickey Mouse a cat or a dog?"

10. "Fair? You want me to be fair? Listen, fair is a place where you go
                  to ride on rides, eat cotton candy and corn dogs and step in monkey poop."

11. "Yeah, we have a quota. Two more tickets and my wife gets a new
                  toaster oven."

12. "In God we trust; all others we run through NCIC." ( National Crime Information Center )

13. "Just how big were those 'two beers' you say you had?"

14. "No sir, we don't have quotas anymore. We used to, but now we're
                  allowed to write as many tickets as we can."

15. "I'm glad to hear that the Chief (of Police) is a personal friend of yours. So you know someone who can post your bail."

*_AND THE WINNER IS...._*

16. "You didn't think we give pretty women tickets? You're right, we
                  don't.. Sign here."
                  2008-12 D4D 5-Spd Auto Grande, Silver Ash, Full Window Tint, H-R Towbar, Cargo Barrier, Rhino-Racks, Rola Vortex Tray, GME TX3340, ARB Deluxe Winch Bar, IPF900XS Spotlights, BFG 275/65R17

Comment

A Scotsman phones a dentist to enquire about the cost for a tooth extraction.

"Ł85 for an extraction, sir" the dentist replied.

"Ł85!!! Huv ye no' got anythin' cheaper?"

“That’s the normal charge,” said the dentist.

"Whit aboot if ye didnae use any anesthetic?"

"That's unusual, sir, but I could do it and knock Ł15 off.

"Whit aboot if ye used one of your dentist trainees and still without an anesthetic?"

"I can't guarantee their professionalism and it'll be painful. But the price could drop to Ł40".

"How aboot if ye make it a trainin' session, ave yer student do the extraction with the other students watchin' and learnin'?"

It'll be good for the students", mulled the dentist. "and it's going to be very traumatic, but I'll charge you Ł5."

"Ochh-man , now yer talkin' laddie! It's a deal," said the Scotsman.

"Can ye confirm an appointment for the wife next Tuesday then?"
                    [SIZE=1]Cheers Jim.
                    [/SIZE][COLOR=#0000cd]
                    2009 120 D4D VX auto, pearl white with [COLOR=#0000cd]matching ARB deluxe bar,[/COLOR] 2" lift with [COLOR=#0000cd]OME springs & Nitro shocks,[/COLOR] 9000lb Warn winch, BFG KO A/Ts, Alloy Rhino roof basket, Safari snorkel, 2 x Optima D27F batteries, Voltage booster from Leigh, Jawa [SIZE=1]off-road camper trailer.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Comment

Banned from the Co-op – Didn’t like shopping there anyway

Yesterday I was at my local CO-OP buying a large bag of Purina dog food for my loyal pet and was in the checkout queue when a woman behind me asked if I had a dog.

What did she think I had an elephant? So, since I'm retired and have little to do, on impulse I told her that no, I didn't have a dog, I was starting the Purina Diet again. I added that I probably shouldn’t, because I ended up in hospital last time, but that I'd lost 2 stones before I woke up in intensive care with tubes coming out of most of my orifices and IVs in both arms.

I told her that it was essentially a perfect diet and that the way that it works is to load your pockets with Purina nuggets and simply eat one or two every time you feel hungry. The food is nutritionally complete so it works well and I was going to try it again.

(I have to mention here that practically everyone in queue was now enthralled with my story.)

Horrified, she asked me if I ended up in intensive care because the dog food poisoned me. I told her no, I stepped off a curb to sniff an Irish Setter's arse and a car hit us both.

I thought the guy behind her was going to have a heart attack he was laughing so hard.

I'm now banned from the Co-op.

Comment

A blind man enters a Ladies Bar by mistake. He finds his way to a bar stool
                        and orders a drink. After sitting there for a while, he yells to the bartender,
                        "Hey, you wanna hear a blonde joke?"

The bar immediately falls absolutely quiet. In a very deep, husky voice,
                        The woman next to him says, "Before you tell that joke, sir, I think it is just fair,
                        giving that you are blind that you should know five things:

1 - The bartender is a blonde girl.
                        2 - The bouncer is a blonde girl.
                        3 - I'm a 6 feet tall, 220 lb. blonde woman with a black belt in karate.
                        4 - The woman sitting next to me is blonde and is a professional weight lifter.
                        5 - The lady to your right is a blonde and is a professional wrestler.

Now think about it seriously, Mister. Do you still wanna tell that joke?

The blind man thinks for a second, shakes his head, and declares,
                        "Nah. Not if I'm gonna have to explain it five times.
                        [SIZE=1]Cheers Jim.
                        [/SIZE][COLOR=#0000cd]
                        2009 120 D4D VX auto, pearl white with [COLOR=#0000cd]matching ARB deluxe bar,[/COLOR] 2" lift with [COLOR=#0000cd]OME springs & Nitro shocks,[/COLOR] 9000lb Warn winch, BFG KO A/Ts, Alloy Rhino roof basket, Safari snorkel, 2 x Optima D27F batteries, Voltage booster from Leigh, Jawa [SIZE=1]off-road camper trailer.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Comment

The Pharmacist's Monday Morning

Upon arriving home, a husband was met at the door by his sobbing wife.

Tearfully she explained, "It's the chemist. He insulted me terribly this morning on the phone. I had to call multiple times before he would even answer the phone."

Immediately, the husband drove downtown to confront the chemist and demand an apology.

Before he could say more than a word or two, the chemist told him, "Now, just a minute, listen to my side of the story.

This morning the alarm failed to go off, so I was late getting up. I went without breakfast and hurried out to the car, just to realise that I'd locked the house with both house and car keys inside and had to break a window to get my keys. Then, driving a little too fast, I got a speeding ticket. Later, when I was about three blocks from the shop, I had a flat tyre. When I finally got to the store a bunch of people were waiting for me to open up. I opened the shop and started waiting on these people. All the time the darn phone was ringing."

He continued, "Then I had to break a roll of coins against the cash register drawer to make change and they spilled all over the floor. I had to get down on my hands and knees to pick up the coins and the phone was still ringing. When I came up I cracked my head on the open cash drawer, which made me stagger back against a showcase with a bunch of perfume bottles on it. Half of them hit the floor and broke."

"Meanwhile, the phone is still ringing with no let up, and when I finally got back to answer it, it was your wife. She wanted to know how to use a Rectal thermometer . And believe me mister,as God is my witness,all I did was tell her."
                          Spara

Comment

> Once upon a time there were two brothers. One brother was very mischievous, always getting into trouble. The other brother, however, was very good. He was always kind to animals, helped elderly neighbors, and led an exemplary life.
                            >
                            > As time went on, the brothers stayed in touch but were never close. The evil brother became a heavy drinker and a womanizer. The other brother was a devoted husband and father and supported many charities.
                            >
                            > One day the evil brother died. Then, after a few years, the good brother passed away. He went to heaven and was rewarded with a happy afterlife. One day he went to God and asked, "Where is my brother? He died before me, but I have not seen him here in heaven."
                            >
                            > God replied, "As you know, your brother led an evil life, so he is not spending eternity here in heaven. He has been sent elsewhere."
                            >
                            > "I'm sorry to hear that," the good brother replied. "But I do miss him and wish I could see him again."
                            >
                            > "You can see him if you wish," God said. "I will give you the power to gaze into hell."
                            >
                            > So the power was granted and the good brother gazed into hell. Before long he saw his brother sitting on a bench. In one arm he held a keg of beer, and in the other he cradled a gorgeous young blonde.
                            >
                            > The good brother turned to God and said, "I can't believe what I'm seeing. I have found my brother, and he has a keg of beer in one arm and a beautiful woman in the other. Surely, hell cannot be that bad."
                            >
                            > God explained. "Things are not always as they seem. The keg has a hole in it. The blonde doesn't."
                            >
                            >

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                            June 2009 GXL D4D Auto,Hardtoget White ,Shocks,40 mm lift,BFG 70s,Snorkel,Batteries,Radio,
                            Rear Airbags,TJM Alloy Bar,Challenge Camper Trailer,Offroad Systems alloy draws,Dogbone Spacer, Engel on the lefthand side, 240 Blitz's, Redarc brake controller,Red devil Compressor,mechanical Locka,Chipit, Pacemaker 3" exhaust....

Comment

For several years, a man was having an affair with an Italian woman.
                              One night, she confided in him that she was pregnant.

Not wanting to ruin his reputation or his marriage,
                              he paid her a large sum of money
                              if she would go to Italy to secretly have the child.
                              If she stayed in Italy to raise the child, he would also
                              provide child support until the child turned 18.
                              She agreed, but asked how he would know when the baby was born.

To keep it discrete, he told her to simply mail him a post card,
                              and write ‘Spaghetti’ on the back.
                              He would then arrange for the child support payments to begin.

One day, about 9 months later, he came home to his confused wife.

‘Honey, ‘she said, ‘You received a very strange post card today.’
                              ‘Oh, just give it to me and I’ll explain it later,’ he said.
                              The wife obeyed and watched as her husband read the card,
                              turned white, and fainted.

On the card was written:

“Spaghetti, Spaghetti, Spaghetti, Spaghetti, Spaghetti.

Three with meatballs, two without.

Send extra sauce.”
                              Spara

Comment

Paddy and Murphy were in the local when Paddy tells Murphy,

"Ya know, I reckon I'm 'bout ready for a holiday. Only this year I'm gonna do it a little different.

The last few years, I took your advice about where to go. Three years ago you said to go to Hawaii .

I went to Hawaii and Molly got pregnant.

Then two years ago, you told me to go to the Bahamas and Molly got pregnant again.

Last year you suggested Tahiti and darn me, if Molly didn't get pregnant again."

Murphy asks Paddy, "So, what you gonna do this year that's different?"

Paddy says, "This year I'm taking Molly with me."
                                [SIZE=1]Cheers Jim.
                                [/SIZE][COLOR=#0000cd]

Comment

canli bahis siteleri bahis siteleri ecebet.net
                                mencisport.com
                                antalya escort
                                tsyd.org deneme bonusu veren siteler
                                deneme bonusu veren siteler
                                gaziantep escort
                                gaziantep escort
                                asyabahis maltcasino olabahis olabahis
                                erotik film izle Rus escort gaziantep rus escort
                                atasehir escort tuzla escort
                                sikis sex hatti
                                en iyi casino siteleri
                                casibom
                                betticket istanbulbahis
                                Working...
                                X