• Show
Clear All

• Re: [OT] Jokes page

Two men were talking.

"So, hows your sex life?"
    "Oh nothing special, Im having "Pensionsex"

"Pensionsex?"

"Yeah, you know; I get a little each month, but not enough to live on ! "
    GX 150 White. D4D. Factory Alloy bullbar, Factory Towbar, Sidesteps, 7 Seat Opt, Bug Screen, Seatcovers, Window Tint,
    Dig Opts Fangle-d Wireless.

Comment

The Haircut

One day a florist went to a barber for a haircut. After the cut, he asked about his bill, and the barber replied, 'I cannot accept money from you, I'm doing community service this week.' The florist was pleased and left the shop. When the barber went to open his shop the next morning, there was a 'thank you' card and a dozen roses waiting for him at his door.

Later, a cop comes in for a haircut, and when he tries to pay his bill, the barber again replied, 'I cannot accept money from you , I'm doing community service this week...' The cop was happy and left the shop. The next morning when the barber went to open up, there was a 'thank you' card and a dozen donuts waiting for him at his door.

Then a Member of Parliament came in for a haircut, and when he went to pay his bill, the barber again replied, 'I can not accept money from you. I'm doing community service this week.' The Member of Parliament was very happy and left the shop. The next morning, when the barber went to open up, there were a dozen other Members of Parliament lined up waiting for a free haircut.

And that, my friends, illustrates the fundamental difference between the citizens of our country, and the politicians who run it!

BOTH POLITICIANS AND NAPPIES
      NEED TO BE CHANGED OFTEN
      AND FOR THE SAME REASON!
      Spara

'Early to bed and early to rise --
      Till you get enough money to do otherwise.'

Comment

Sign over a Gynecologist's Office:
        "Dr. Jones, at your cervix."

In a Podiatrist's office:
        "Time wounds all heels."

On a Septic Tank Truck:
        Yesterday's Meals on Wheels

At a Proctologist's door:
        "To expedite your visit, please back in."

At an Optometrist's Office:
        "If you don't see what you're looking for,
        you've come to the right place."

On a Plumber's truck:
        "We repair what your husband fixed."

On another Plumber's truck:
        "Don't sleep with a drip. Call your plumber."

On a Church's Billboard:
        "7 days without God makes one weak."

At a Tire Shop in Milwaukee:
        "Invite us to your next blowout."

At a Towing company:
        "We don't charge an arm and a leg. We want tows."

On an Electrician's truck:
        "Let us remove your shorts."

In a Non-smoking Area:
        "If we see smoke, we will assume you are on fire and take appropriate action."

On a Maternity Room door:
        "Push. Push. Push."

On a Taxidermist's window:
        "We really know our stuff."

On a Fence:
        "Salesmen welcome! Dog food is expensive!"

At a Car Dealership:
        "The best way to get back on your feet -
        miss a car payment."

Outside a Muffler Shop:
        "No appointment necessary. We hear you coming."

In a Veterinarian's waiting room:
        "Be back in 5 minutes. Sit! Stay!"

At the Electric Company
        "We would be delighted if you send in your payment.
        However, if you don't, you will be."

In a Restaurant window:

"Don't stand there and be hungry;
        come on in and get fed up."

In the front yard of a Funeral Home:
        "Drive carefully. We'll wait."

At a Propane Filling Station:
        "Thank heaven for little grills."

And don't forget the sign at a
        CHICAGO RADIATOR SHOP:
        "Best place in town to take a leak."
        Sold the Prado. Now FJ Cruiser

Comment

The value of a Catholic education and a #2 pencil.

Little Susie was not the best student in Catholic School . Usually she slept through the class.

One day her teacher, a Nun, called on her while she was sleeping.

'Tell me Susie, who created the universe?'

When Susie didn't stir, little Johnny who was her friend sitting behind her, took his pencil and jabbed her in the rear.

'God Almighty!' shouted Susie.

The Nun said, 'Very good' and continued teaching her class..

A little later the Nun asked Susie, 'Who is our Lord and Savior?'

But Susie didn't stir from her slumber. Once again, Johnny came to her rescue and stuck her in the butt.

'Jesus Christ!!!' shouted Susie.

And the Nun once again said, 'Very good,' and Susie fell back asleep.

The Nun asked her a third question...'What did Eve say to Adam after she had her twenty-third child?'

Again, Johnny came to the rescue. This time Susie jumped up and shouted, 'If you stick that damn thing in me one more time, I'll break it in half!'

The nun fainted !!!!

-

Spara

Comment

A blonde lady motorist was about two hours from the Gold Coast when she was flagged down by a man whose truck had broken down. The man walked up to the car and asked, 'Are you going to the Gold Coast?'

'Sure,' answered the blonde, 'do you need a lift ?'

'Not for me. I'll be spending the next three hours fixing my truck. My problem is I've got two chimpanzees in the back which have to be taken to the Gold Coast Zoo. They're a bit stressed already so I don't want to keep them on the road all day. Could you possibly take them to the zoo for me? I'll give you $100 for your trouble.'

'I'd be happy to,' said the blonde.

So the two chimpanzees were ushered into the back seat of the blonde's car and carefully strapped into their seat belts. Off they went.

Five hours later, the truck driver was driving through the heart of the Gold Coast when suddenly he was horrified!! There was the blonde walking down the street and holding hands with the two chimps, much to the amusement of a big crowd.

With a screech of brakes he pulled off the road and ran over to the blonde. 'What the heck are you doing here?'
            he demanded, 'I gave you $100 to take these chimpanzees to the zoo.'

'Yes, I know you did,' said the blonde,' but we had money left over --- so now we're going to SeaWorld
            Spara

Comment

At the end of the tax year, the IRS sent an inspector to audit the books of a local hospital.

While the agent was checking the books he turned to the CFO of the hospital and said,

"I notice you buy a lot of bandages.. What do you do with the end of the roll when there's too little left to be of any use?"

"Good question," noted the CFO. "We save them up and send them back to the bandage company and every now and then they send us a free box of bandages."

"Oh," replied the auditor, somewhat disappointed that his unusual question had a practical answer.

But on he went, in his obnoxious way.

"What about all these plaster purchases? What do you do with what's left over after setting a cast on a patient?"

"Ah, yes," replied the CFO, realizing that the inspector was trying to trap him with an unanswerable question. "We save it and send it back to the manufacturer, and every now and then they send us a free package of plaster."

"I see," replied the auditor, thinking hard about how he could fluster the know-it-all CFO.
              "Well," he went on, "What do you do with all the leftover foreskins from the circumcisions you perform?"

"Here, too, we do not waste," answered the CFO.

"What we do is save all the little foreskins and send them to the IRS Office, and about once a year they send us a complete prick."
              Spara

Comment

Pinocchio, Snow White, and Superman are out for a little stroll in town one afternoon enjoying the sunshine.

As they walked, they come across a sign: "Beauty contest for the most beautiful woman in the world."

"I am entering!" said Snow White.

After half an hour she comes out and they ask her, "Well, how'd ya go?"

"I won First Place!," said Snow White.

They continue walking and they see another sign: "Contest for the strongest man in the world."

"I'm entering," says Superman.

After half an hour, he returns and they ask him, "How did you make out?"

"I won First Place, too," answers Superman. "Did you ever have a doubt?"

They continue walking when they see a third sign: "Contest! Who is the greatest liar in the world?"

Pinocchio quickly enters the contest. After half an hour he returns with tears in his eyes.

"What happened?" they asked.

"Who the hell is Julia Gillard?" asked Pinocchio.
                2008 D4D M6 GXL [MT ATZ-P3][Whitey's Ironman 45710FE/45682FE+KTFR101H/Dob487][extended Roadsafe links][Polyairs][DBA T3/T2][amts diffdrop & recovery points][Tin175's stone guards][Bushskins BashPlate][ARB Sahara][IPF 900s][Snorkel][WindCheetah][MaxTrax][IC-440][Parrot Asteroid][ARB Fridge][Lifestyle 2nd Row Fridge Mount][ARB Compressor][Thumper][SandGrabbers][Cargo Barrier][Tigerz Awning][MCC Rear Bar]

Comment

One day an old German Shepherd dog starts chasing rabbits and before long, discovers that he's lost. Wandering about, he notices a panther heading rapidly in his direction with the intention of having lunch.

The old German Shepherd thinks, "Oh, oh! I'm in deep stuff now!"

Noticing some bones on the ground close by, he immediately settles down to chew on the bones with his back to the approaching cat. Just as the panther is about to leap, the old German Shepherd exclaims loudly,

"Boy, that was one delicious panther! I wonder, if there are any more around here?"

Hearing this, the young panther halts his attack in mid-strike, a look of terror comes over him and he slinks away into the trees.

"Whew!," says the panther, "That was close! That ol d German Shepherd nearly had me!"

Meanwhile, a squirrel who had been watching the whole scene from a nearby tree, figures he can put this knowledge to good use and trade it for protection from the panther. So, off he goes.

The squirrel soon catches up with the panther, spills the beans and strikes a deal for himself with the panther.

The young panther is furious at being made a fool of and says, "Here, squirrel, hop on my back and see what's going to happen to that conniving canine!"

Now, the old German Shepherd sees the panther coming with the squirrel on his back and thinks, "What am I going to do now?," but instead of running, the dog sits down with his back to his attackers, pretending he hasn't seen them yet, and just when they get close enough to hear, the old German Shepherd says...

"Where's that squirrel? I sent him off an hour ago to bring me another panther!"

Moral of this story...
                  Don't mess with the old dogs... Age and skill will always overcome youth and treachery!
                  Spara

Comment

Husband and wife are waiting at the bus stop with their nine children.
                    A blind man joins them after a few minutes.
                    When the bus arrives, they find it overloaded and
                    only the wife and the nine kids are able to fit onto the bus.
                    So the husband and the blind man decide to walk.
                    After a while, the husband gets irritated by the ticking of the stick of the blind man
                    as he taps it on the sidewalk, and says to him,
                    "Why don't you put a piece of rubber at the end of your stick?
                    That ticking sound is driving me crazy."
                    The blind man replies, "If you had put a rubber at the end of YOUR stick,
                    we'd be riding the bus, so shut the hell up."
                    Spara

Comment

Children Are Quick

TEACHER: Maria, go to the map and find North America .

MARIA: Here it is.

TEACHER: Correct. Now class, who discovered America ?

CLASS: Maria.

TEACHER: John, why are you doing your math multiplication on the floor?

JOHN: You told me to do it without using tables.

TEACHER: Glenn, how do you spell 'crocodile?'

GLENN: K-R-O-K-O-D-I-A-L'

TEACHER: No, that's wrong

GLENN: Maybe it is wrong, but you asked me how I spell it.

(I Love this child)

TEACHER: Donald, what is the chemical formula for water?

DONALD: H I J K L M N O.

TEACHER: What are you talking about?

DONALD: Yesterday you said it's H to O.

TEACHER: Winnie, name one important thing we have today that we didn't have ten years ago.

WINNIE: Me!

TEACHER: Glen, why do you always get so dirty?

GLEN: Well, I'm a lot closer to the ground than you are.

TEACHER: Millie, give me a sentence starting with ' I. '

MILLIE: I is..

TEACHER: No, Millie..... Always say, 'I am.'

MILLIE: All right... 'I am the ninth letter of the alphabet.'

TEACHER: George Washington not only chopped down his father's cherry tree, but also admitted it.

Now, Louie, do you know why his father didn't punish him?

LOUIS: Because George still had the axe in his hand....

TEACHER: Now, Simon , tell me frankly, do you say prayers before eating?

SIMON: No sir, I don't have to, my Mom is a good cook.

TEACHER: Clyde , your composition on 'My Dog' is exactly the same as your brother's.. Did you copy his?

CLYDE : No, sir. It's the same dog.

(I want to adopt this kid!!!)

TEACHER: Harold, what do you call a person who keeps on talking when people are no longer interested?

HAROLD: A teacher

PASS IT AROUND AND MAKE SOMEONE LAUGH!

LAUGHTER IS THE SOUL'S MEDICINE!!

Comment

The Tax Office decides to audit Grandpa, and summons him to the Tax office.

The auditor was not surprised when Grandpa showed up with his attorney.

The auditor said, 'Well, sir, you have an extravagant lifestyle and no full-time employment, which you explain by saying that you win money gambling. I'm not sure the Tax Office finds that believable.'

I'm a great gambler, and I can prove it,' says Grandpa. 'How about a demonstration?'

The auditor thinks for a moment and said, 'Okay. Go ahead.'

Grandpa says, 'I'll bet you a thousand dollars that I can bite my own eye.'

The auditor thinks a moment and says, 'It's a bet.'

Grandpa removes his glass eye and bites it. The auditor's jaw drops.

Grandpa says, 'Now, I'll bet you two thousand dollars that I can bite my other eye.'

Now the auditor can tell Grandpa isn't blind, so he takes the bet.

Grandpa removes his dentures and bites his good eye.

The stunned auditor now realizes he has wagered and lost three grand, with Grandpa's attorney as a witness. He starts to get nervous.

'Want to go double or nothing?' Grandpa asks 'I'll bet you six thousand dollars that I can stand on one side of your desk, and pee into that wastebasket on the other side, and never get a drop anywhere in between.'

The auditor, twice burned, is cautious now, but he looks carefully and decides there's no way this old guy could possibly manage that stunt, so he agrees again.

Grandpa stands beside the desk and unzips his pants, but although he strains mightily, he can't make the stream reach the wastebasket on the other side, so he pretty much urinates all over the auditor's desk.

The auditor leaps with joy, realizing that he has just turned a major loss into a huge win.

But Grandpa's own attorney moans and puts his head in his hands.

'Are you okay?' the auditor asks.

'Not really,' says the attorney. 'This morning, when Grandpa told me he'd been summoned for an audit, he bet me twenty-five thousand dollars that he could come in here and pee all over your desk and that you'd be happy about it!'

I keep telling you! Don't Mess with Old People!!
                        2011 Prado 150 SX T/D Auto - Glacier White, with many extras.
                        My Rig Build Up - [url]http://www.pradopoint.com/showthread.php?21609-Bassett-s-150-SX[/url]
                        Now living the Dream !!

Comment

An Australian ventriloquist visiting New Zealand, walks into a small village and sees a local sitting on his porch patting his dog.

He figures he'll have a little fun, so he says to the Kiwi "G'day, mind if I talk to your dog?"

Villager: "The dog doesn't talk, you stupid Aussie."

Ventriloquist: "Hello dog, how's it going mate?"

Dog: "Doin' all right."
                          Villager: (look of extreme shock).

Ventriloquist: "Is this villager your owner?" (pointing at the villager).

Dog: "Yep."

Ventriloquist: "How does he treat you?"

Dog: "Real good. He walks me twice a day, feeds me great food and takes me to the lake once a week to play."

Villager: (look of utter disbelief).

Ventriloquist: "Mind if I talk to your horse?"

Villager: "Uh, the horse doesn't talk either ... I think."

Ventriloquist: "Hey horse, how's it going?"

Horse: "Cool."

Villager: (absolutely dumbfounded).

Ventriloquist: "Is this your owner?" (pointing at the villager).

Horse: "Yep."

Ventriloquist: "How does he treat you?"

Horse: "Pretty good, thanks for asking. He rides me regularly, brushes me down often and keeps me in the barn to protect me from the elements."

Villager: (total look of amazement).

Ventriloquist: "Mind if I talk to your sheep?"

Villager: (in a panic) "The sheep's a liar."

cheers Andrew
                          [COLOR="#FF0000"]So Long and Thanks for all the Fish![/COLOR]

[url=http://www.4wdadventurers.com/showthread.php?3840-AJ-s-120-Prado]MY PRADO AND DIY CAMPER TRAILER[/url]

[url=http://www.4wdadventurers.com/showthread.php?3975-AJ-s-79-series-Cruiser-Ute]MY HZJ79 Landcrusier[/url]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Sign over a Gynecologist's Office:
                            "Dr. Jones, at your cervix."

In a Podiatrist's office:
                            "Time wounds all heels."

On a Septic Tank Truck:
                            Yesterday's Meals on Wheels

At a Proctologist's door:
                            "To expedite your visit, please back in."

At an Optometrist's Office:
                            "If you don't see what you're looking for,
                            you've come to the right place."

On a Plumber's truck:
                            "We repair what your husband fixed."

On another Plumber's truck:
                            "Don't sleep with a drip. Call your plumber."

On a Church's Billboard:
                            "7 days without God makes one weak."

At a Tire Shop in Milwaukee:
                            "Invite us to your next blowout."

At a Towing company:
                            "We don't charge an arm and a leg. We want tows."

On an Electrician's truck:
                            "Let us remove your shorts."

In a Non-smoking Area:
                            "If we see smoke, we will assume you are on fire and take appropriate action."

On a Maternity Room door:
                            "Push. Push. Push."

On a Taxidermist's window:
                            "We really know our stuff."

On a Fence:
                            "Salesmen welcome! Dog food is expensive!"

At a Car Dealership:
                            "The best way to get back on your feet -
                            miss a car payment."

Outside a Muffler Shop:
                            "No appointment necessary. We hear you coming."

In a Veterinarian's waiting room:
                            "Be back in 5 minutes. Sit! Stay!"

At the Electric Company
                            "We would be delighted if you send in your payment.
                            However, if you don't, you will be."

In a Restaurant window:

"Don't stand there and be hungry;
                            come on in and get fed up."

In the front yard of a Funeral Home:
                            "Drive carefully. We'll wait."

At a Propane Filling Station:
                            "Thank heaven for little grills."

And don't forget the sign at a
                            CHICAGO RADIATOR SHOP:
                            "Best place in town to take a leak."

Comment

Alerts to Terror Threats in 2011 Europe, by John Cleese

The English are feeling the pinch in relation to recent terrorist threats and have therefore raised their security level from "Miffed" to "Peeved."
                              Soon, though, security levels may be raised yet again to "Irritated" or even "A Bit Cross." The English have not been "A Bit Cross" since the blitz in
                              1940 when tea supplies nearly ran out. Terrorists have been re-categorized from "Tiresome" to "A Bloody Nuisance." The last time the British issued a
                              "Bloody Nuisance" warning level was in 1588, when threatened by the Spanish Armada.

The Scots have raised their threat level from "Pissed Off" to "Let's Get the Bastards." They don't have any other levels.
                              This is the reason they have been used on the front line of the British army for the last 300 years.

The French Government announced yesterday that it has raised its terror alert level from "Run" to "Hide." The only two higher levels in France are
                              "Collaborate" and "Surrender." The rise was precipitated by a recent fire that destroyed France's white flag factory, effectively paralyzing the
                              country's military capability.

The Italians have increased the alert level from "Shout Loudly and Excitedly" to "Elaborate Military Posturing." Two more levels remain:
                              "Ineffective Combat Operations" and "Change Sides."

The Germans have increased their alert state from "Disdainful Arrogance" to "Dress in Uniform and Sing Marching Songs." They also have two higher levels: "Invade a
                              Neighbor" and "Lose."

Belgians, on the other hand, are all on holiday as usual; the only threat they are worried about is NATO pulling out of Brussels.

The Spanish are all excited to see their new submarines ready to deploy. These beautifully designed subs have glass bottoms so the new Spanish navy
                              can get a really good look at the old Spanish navy.

The Australians, meanwhile, have raised their security level from "No worries" to "She'll be Alright, Mate." Two more escalation levels remain:
                              "Crikey! I think we'll need to cancel the barbie this weekend!" and "The barbie is canceled." So far no situation has ever warranted use of the
                              final escalation level.
                              Spara

Comment

A man was lying on the beach. He had no arms and no legs.

Three women, from England, Scotland and Ireland, were walking past and felt sorry for the poor man.

The English woman said "Have you ever had a hug?" The man said "No," so she gave him a hug and walked on.

The Scottish woman said, "Have you ever had a kiss?" The man said, "No," so she gave him a kiss and walked on.

The Irish woman came to him and said, "'Ave ya ever been fooked, laddie?" The man broke into a big smile and said, "No".

She said, "Aye, ya will be when the tide comes in."
                                [SIZE=1]Cheers Jim.
                                [/SIZE][COLOR=#0000cd]
                                2009 120 D4D VX auto, pearl white with [COLOR=#0000cd]matching ARB deluxe bar,[/COLOR] 2" lift with [COLOR=#0000cd]OME springs & Nitro shocks,[/COLOR] 9000lb Warn winch, BFG KO A/Ts, Alloy Rhino roof basket, Safari snorkel, 2 x Optima D27F batteries, Voltage booster from Leigh, Jawa [SIZE=1]off-road camper trailer.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Comment

canli bahis siteleri bahis siteleri ecebet.net
                                mencisport.com
                                antalya escort
                                tsyd.org deneme bonusu veren siteler
                                deneme bonusu veren siteler
                                gaziantep escort
                                gaziantep escort
                                asyabahis maltcasino olabahis olabahis
                                erotik film izle Rus escort gaziantep rus escort
                                atasehir escort tuzla escort
                                sikis sex hatti
                                en iyi casino siteleri
                                casibom
                                betticket istanbulbahis
                                Working...
                                X