No announcement yet.

[OT] Jokes page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John Smith started the day early having set his alarm clock (MADE IN JAPAN ) for 6 am.

While his coffeepot (MADE IN CHINA) was perking, he shaved with his electric razor (MADE IN HONG KONG)

He put on a dress shirt (MADE IN SRI LANKA), designer jeans (MADE IN SINGAPORE) and tennis shoes (MADE IN KOREA)

After cooking his breakfast in his new electric skillet (MADE IN INDIA) he sat down with his calculator (MADE IN MEXICO) to see how much he could spend today.

After setting his watch (MADE IN TAIWAN) to the radio (MADE IN INDIA) he got in his car (MADE IN KOREA) filled it with GAS (FROM SAUDI ARABIA)
    and continued his search for a good paying AUSTRALIAN JOB.

At the end of yet another discouraging and fruitless day checking his Computer (MADE IN MALAYSIA), John decided to relax for awhile.

He put on his sandals (MADE IN BRAZIL), poured himself a glass of wine (MADE IN FRANCE) and turned on his TV (MADE IN INDONESIA),
    and then wondered why he can't find a good paying job in AUSTRALIA.

AND NOW HE'S HOPING HE CAN GET HELP FROM THE GOVERNMENT WHO ARE GOING TO CREATE EVEN MORE JOBS OVERSEAS WITH A CARBON TAX
    DESIGNED TO DESTROY EVEN MORE AUSTRALIAN JOBS BECAUSE ITS IN THE NATIONAL INTEREST LED BY A PRIME MINISTER MADE IN WALES.
    Dennis

Ag Nomad

Comment

• 'LIFE' THOUGHTS BY 'DUCKY'

I saw a woman wearing a sweat shirt with 'Guess' on it.
      So I said 'Implants?' She hit me.
      Marriage changes passion.
      Suddenly you're in bed with a relative.

Now that food has replaced sex in my life, I can't even get into my own pants.
      How come we choose from just two people to run for president and over fifty for Miss America ?

When I was young we used to go 'skinny dipping,' now I just 'chunky dunk.'
      I signed up for an exercise class and was told to wear loose fitting clothing. If I HAD any loose fitting clothing, I wouldn't have signed up in the first place!

Wouldn't it be nice if whenever we messed up our life we could simply press 'Ctrl Alt Delete' and start all over? AMEN, AMEN!
      Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.

Wouldn't you know it....
      Brain cells come and brain cells go, but FAT cells live forever. Why is it that our children can't read a Bible in school, but they can in prison?
      A completely brilliant question!!!!!!!

Bumper sticker of the year:
      'If you can read this, thank a teacher -
      and, since it's in English, thank a soldier'
      Why do I have to swear on the Bible in court when the Ten Commandments cannot be displayed outside?
      Another completely brilliant question!!!!

And remember:
      Life is like a roll of toilet paper.
      The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes.
      Jon
      Avid PP Poster!
      Last edited by Jon; 05-05-2011, 06:51 PM.
      Sold the Prado. Now FJ Cruiser

Comment

• A man who has just died finds himself standing at the gates of heaven. To his right is standing an attractive woman, and to his left is a ladder. The woman speaks, "Come with me through the gate and spend eternity with me, or climb the ladder to success." The man always eager to get ahead in life chooses to climb the ladder.

The man finds an even more beautiful woman standing in front of another gate, next to another ladder. The woman says, "Come with me through the gate and all your fantisies will be granted, or climb the ladder to success." This time the man is tempted, but his greed takes over and he climbs the ladder higher.

He again encounters a woman. This woman however; is the most beautiful woman he has ever seen. She says, "Come with me and I will satisfy your deepest desires forever, or climb the ladder to success." The man can't believe his luck. He decides to take his chances and climbs the ladder.

This time there is no woman waiting for him. Suddenly an old overweight man walks up to him. "Are you God?" the man asks. "No, I'm Cess."
        Paul
        2003 V6 Auto Grande Pearl White

Comment

• Mother Superior calls an emergency meeting of the nuns where she announces "Sisters, please be aware we have a case of Gonorehea doing the rounds."

One elderly nun turns to another and says "Oh thank God, I'm getting sick of that Chardonnay".
          [B][COLOR=blue]Bitumen: A blatant waste of taxpayers money![/COLOR][/B]
          [URL="http://www.pradopoint.com/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=12197&start=0&st=0&sk=t&sd=d"]My rig buildup[/URL] [URL="http://www.pradopoint.com/album.php?albumid=141"]Mundaring Power Lines Jan 01[/URL] [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KuQmi3Tgoe0&feature=feedu=d"]You Tube Video Morgan Quarry[/URL]

Comment

• A fifteen year old Amish boy and his father were in a mall. They were amazed by almost everything they saw, but especially by two shiny, silver walls that could move apart and then slide back together again.

The boy asked, 'What is this Father?'

The father (never having seen an elevator) responded, 'Son, I have never seen anything like this in my life, I don't know what it is.'

While the boy and his father were watching with amazement, a fat old lady in a wheel chair moved up to the moving walls and pressed a button. The walls opened, and the lady rolled between them into a small room. The walls closed and the boy and his father watched the small numbers above the walls light up sequentially.

They continued to watch until it reached the last number? and then the numbers began to light in the reverse order.

Finally the walls opened up again and a gorgeous 24-year-old blond stepped out.

The father, not taking his eyes off the young woman, said quietly to his son.....

'Go get your Mother'
            Paul
            2003 V6 Auto Grande Pearl White

Comment

• A woman goes to the Doctor, with bruises on her face.
              The Doctor asks: "What happened?"
              The woman says: "Doctor, I don't know what to do. Every time my husband comes home drunk, he slaps me around."
              The Doctor says: "I have a real good cure for that. When your husband comes home drunk, just take a glass of water and start swishing it in your mouth. Just swish and swish but don't swallow it until he goes to bed and is asleep."

Two weeks later the woman comes back to the doctor looking fresh and reborn.

The woman says: "Doctor that was a brilliant idea! Every time my husband came home drunk, I swished with water. I swished and swished, and he didn't touch me!
              How does the water do that?"
              The Doctor says: "The water does f*$ all…it's keeping your mouth shut that does the trick...."
              Spara

'Early to bed and early to rise --
              Till you get enough money to do otherwise.'

Comment

• Life explained

On the first day, God created the dog and said:
                'Sit all day by the door of your house and bark at anyone who comes in or walks past. For this, I will give you a life span of twenty years.'
                The dog said: 'That's a long time to be barking. How about only ten years and I'll give you back the other ten?'
                God agreed.

On the second day, God created the monkey and said:
                'Entertain people, do tricks, and make them laugh. For this, I'll give you a twenty-year life span.'
                The monkey said: 'Monkey tricks for twenty years? That's a pretty long time to perform. How about I give you back ten like the Dog did?'
                And God agreed .

On the third day, God created the cow and said:
                ;'You must go into the field with the farmer all day long and suffer under the sun, have calves and give milk to support the farmer's family. For this, I will give you a life span of sixty years.'
                The cow said: 'That's kind of a tough life you want me to live for sixty years. How about twenty and I'll give back the other forty?'
                And God agreed again.

On the fourth day, God created humans and said:
                'Eat, sleep, play, marry and enjoy your life. For this, I'll give you twenty years.'
                But the human said: 'Only twenty years? Could you possibly give me my twenty, the forty the cow gave back, the ten the monkey gave back, and the ten the dog gave back; that makes eighty, okay?'
                'Okay,' said God, 'You asked for it.'

So that is why for our first twenty years we eat, sleep, play and enjoy ourselves. For the next forty years we slave in the sun to support our family. For the next ten years we do monkey tricks to entertain the grandchildren. And for the last ten years we sit on the front porch and bark at everyone.

Life has now been explained to you.
                Spara

Comment

• Ventriloquist

A young ventriloquist is touring the clubs and one night he's doing a show in a small town in Tasmania.

With his dummy on his knee, he starts going through his usual dumb blonde jokes when a blonde woman in the 4th row stands on her chair and
                  starts shouting: “I've heard enough of your stupid blonde jokes.

“What makes you think you can stereotype women that way? What does the colour of a person's hair have to do with her worth as a human being?

“It’s men like you who keep women like me from being respected at work and in the community, and from reaching our full potential as people.

“Because you and your kind continue to perpetuate discrimination against not only blondes, but women In general... and all in the name of humour!'

The embarrassed ventriloquist begins to apologize, but the blonde yells: “You stay out of this mate! “I'm talking to that little sh*t on your lap!”

Comment

• Church bells

Upon hearing that her elderly grandfather had just passed away, Katie went straight to her grandparent's house to visit her 95-year-old grandmother and comfort her.

When she asked how her grandfather had died, her grandmother replied, "He had a heart attack while we were making love on Sunday morning."

Horrified, Katie told her grandmother that two people nearly 100 years old having sex would surely be asking for trouble.

"Oh no, my dear," replied granny. "Many years ago, realizing our advanced age, we figured out the best time to do it was when the church bells would start to ring. It was just the right rhythm. Nice and slow and even. Nothing too strenuous, simply in on the Ding and out on the Dong."

She paused to wipe away a tear, and continued , "He'd still be alive if Mr. Whippy hadn't come along.”
                    [SIZE=1]Cheers Jim.
                    [/SIZE][COLOR=#0000cd]
                    2009 120 D4D VX auto, pearl white with [COLOR=#0000cd]matching ARB deluxe bar,[/COLOR] 2" lift with [COLOR=#0000cd]OME springs & Nitro shocks,[/COLOR] 9000lb Warn winch, BFG KO A/Ts, Alloy Rhino roof basket, Safari snorkel, 2 x Optima D27F batteries, Voltage booster from Leigh, Jawa [SIZE=1]off-road camper trailer.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Comment

• I handed the teller @ my bank a withdrawal slip for $400.00
                      I said "May I have large bills, please"

She looked at me and said "I'm sorry sir, all the bills are the same size."
                      When I got up off the floor I explained it to her....

IDIOT SIGHTING
                      When my husband and I arrived at an automobile dealership to pick up our car, we were told the keys had been locked in it. We went to the service department and found a mechanic working feverishly to unlock the driver side door. As I watched from the passenger side, I instinctively tried the door handle and discovered that it was unlocked. 'Hey,' I announced to the technician, 'it's open!' His reply: 'I know. I already got that side.'

This was at the Ford dealership in Canton , MS

IDIOT SIGHTING
                      We had to have the garage door repaired.
                      The Sears repairman told us that one of our problems was that we did not have a 'large' enough motor on the opener.
                      I thought for a minute, and said that we had the largest one Sears made at that time, a 1/2 horsepower.
                      He shook his head and said, 'Lady, you need a 1/4 horsepower.' I responded that 1/2 was larger than 1/4.
                      He said, 'NO, it's not..' Fouris larger than two.'

We haven't used Sears repair since.

IDIOT SIGHTING
                      My daughter and I went through the McDonald's take-out window and I gave the clerk a $5 bill.
                      Our total was $4.25, so I also handed her a quarter.
                      She said, 'you gave me too much money.' I said, 'Yes I know, but this way you can just give me a dollar bill back.
                      She sighed and went to get the manager, who asked me to repeat my request.
                      I did so, and he handed me back the quarter, and said 'We're sorry but we could not do that kind of thing.'
                      The clerk then proceeded to give me back $1and 75 cents in change.

Do not confuse the clerks at McD's.

IDIOT SIGHTING
                      I live in a semi rural area.
                      We recently had a new neighbor call the local township administrative office
                      to request the removal of the DEER CROSSING sign on our road.
                      The reason: 'Too many deer are being hit by cars out here!
                      I don't think this is a good place for them to be crossing anymore.'

From Kingman , KS

IDIOT SIGHTING IN FOOD SERVICE
                      My daughter went to a local Taco Bell and ordered a taco.
                      She asked the person behind the counter for 'minimal lettuce.'
                      He said he was sorry, but they only had iceburg lettuce.
                      From Kansas City

IDIOT SIGHTING
                      I was at the airport, checking in at the gate when an airport employee asked,
                      'Has anyone put anything in your baggage without your knowledge?'
                      To which I replied, 'If it was without my knowledge, how would I know?'
                      He smiled knowingly and nodded, 'That's why we ask.'

Happened in Birmingham , Ala. .

IDIOT SIGHTING
                      The stoplight on the corner buzzes when it's safe to cross the street.
                      I was crossing with an intellectually challenged coworker of mine. She asked if I knew what the buzzer was for.
                      I explained that it signals blind people when the light is red.
                      Appalled, she responded, 'What on earth are blind people doing driving?!'

She was a probation officer in Wichita , KS

IDIOT SIGHTING
                      At a good-bye luncheon for an old and dear coworker who was leaving the company due to 'downsizing,'
                      our manager commented cheerfully, 'This is fun. We should do this more often.'
                      Not another word was spoken. We all just looked at each other with that deer-in-the-headlights stare.

This was a lunch at Texas Instruments.

IDIOT SIGHTING
                      I work with an individual who plugged her power strip back into itself
                      and for the sake of her life, couldn't understand why her system would not turn on.

A deputy with the Dallas County Sheriffs office, no less.

IDIOT SIGHTING
                      How would you pronounce this child's name?
                      "Le-a"
                      Leah?? NO
                      Lee-A?? NOPE
                      Lay-a?? NO
                      Lei?? Guess Again.
                      This child attends a school in Kansas City , Mo.
                      Her mother is irate because everyone is getting her name wrong.
                      It's pronounced "Ledasha".
                      When the Mother was asked about the pronunciation of the name, she said, "the dash don't be silent."

SO, if you see something come across your desk like this please remember to pronounce the dash.
                      If dey axe you why, tell dem de dash don't be silent.
                      STAY ALERT!

They walk among us......and they VOTE
                      and they don't know how to use a condom

Comment

• "As a bagpiper, I play many gigs. Recently I was asked by a funeral director to play at a graveside service for a homeless man. He had no family or friends, so the service was to be at a pauper's cemetery in the Kentucky back country.

As I was not familiar with the backwoods, I got lost and, being a typical man, I didn't stop for directions.

I finally arrived an hour late and saw the funeral guy had evidently gone and the hearse was nowhere in sight. There were only the diggers and crew left and they were eating lunch.

I felt bad and apologized to the men for being late. I went to the side of the grave and looked down and the vault lid was already in place. I didn't know what else to do, so I started to play.

The workers put down their lunches and began to gather around. I played out my heart and soul for this man with no family and friends. I played like I've never played before for this homeless man.

And as I played 'Amazing Grace,' the workers began to weep. They wept, I wept, we all wept together. When I finished I packed up my bagpipes and started for my car. Though my head hung low, my heart was full.

As I opened the door to my car, I heard one of the workers say, "I never seen nothin' like that before and I've been putting in septic tanks for twenty years."

Apparently I'm still lost.... it's a man thing."
                        Greg - 08 D4D Prado,
                        Some trips done - Cape York, Fraser Island, Simpson Desert / Central Aust, Vic High Country.

Comment

• A Greek guy goes into a bank for a loan of $10,000.
                          The teller tells him to fill in a form and to go and see Patricia Mack, the loans officer.
                          He does and Patricia looks at the form and says,
                          “Ah, Mr Jagger, are you related to Mick at all?”
                          He says, “Yes, he’s my dad.”
                          She asks him what he’s using for collateral.
                          He shows her a small pink porcelain elephant.
                          She says, “We can’t accept that as collateral.”
                          He says, “I demand that you talk to your manager.
                          She goes and sees the manager and explains the situation.
                          He takes a look at the elephant and then says,
                          “It’s a nick-nack, Patty Mack.
                          Give the wog a loan.
                          His old man’s a Rolling Stone!”
                          [SIZE=1]Cheers Jim.
                          [/SIZE][COLOR=#0000cd]
                          2009 120 D4D VX auto, pearl white with [COLOR=#0000cd]matching ARB deluxe bar,[/COLOR] 2" lift with [COLOR=#0000cd]OME springs & Nitro shocks,[/COLOR] 9000lb Warn winch, BFG KO A/Ts, Alloy Rhino roof basket, Safari snorkel, 2 x Optima D27F batteries, Voltage booster from Leigh, Jawa [SIZE=1]off-road camper trailer.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Comment

• Three guys - a Tasmanian, a Queenslander and a New South Welshman - are out walking along the beach together one day.
                            They come across a lantern and a genie pops out of it. "I will give you each one wish, that's three wishes total", says the genie.

The Tasmanian says, "I am a fisherman, my Dad's a fisherman, his Dad was a fisherman and my son will be one too. I want all the oceans full of fish for all eternity."

With a blink of the genie's eye, 'FOOM' the oceans were teaming with fish.

The Queenslander was amazed, so he said, "I want a wall around Queensland, so that we can run our own State how we feel, and no hippie southerner can tell us what to do. I want it so nothing and no-one will get in for all eternity."

Again, with a blink of the genie's eye, 'POOF' there was a huge wall around Queensland.

The New South Welshman asks, "I'm very curious. Please tell me more about this wall."

The genie explains, "Well, it's about 150 feet high, 50 feet thick and nothing can get in or out."

The New South Welshman says, "Fill it up with water."
                            97 VX Grande, with front & rear air lockers, ARB Sahara winch bar with tigers 11 winch, 2" EFS lift, 265/75/16 Achilles Desert hawk XMT, and more.

[B]Bitumen - A blatant waste of taxpayers money![/B]

Comment

• Absolutely Brilliant Household Tip

Always keep several get well cards on the mantle.
                              So if unexpected guests arrive, they will think you've
                              been sick and unable to clean.

Comment

• Dead cow lecture at vet school

First-year students at the Vet School were attending their first anatomy
                                class, with a real dead cow. They all gathered around the surgery table
                                with the body covered with a white sheet.

The professor started the class by telling them, "In Veterinary medicine
                                it is necessary to have two important qualities as a doctor: the first
                                is that you not be disgusted by anything involving the animal body". For
                                an example, the Professor pulled back the sheet, stuck his finger in the
                                butt of the dead cow, withdrew it and stuck his finger in his mouth. "Go
                                ahead and do the same thing," he told his students.

The students freaked out, hesitated for several minutes, but eventually
                                took turns sticking a finger in the butt of the dead cow and sucking on it.

When everyone finished, the Professor looked at them and said, "The
                                second most important quality is observation. I stuck in my middle
                                finger and sucked on my index finger. Now learn to pay attention. Life's
                                tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid."
                                Spara

Comment

canli bahis siteleri bahis siteleri ecebet.net
                                mencisport.com
                                antalya escort
                                tsyd.org deneme bonusu veren siteler
                                deneme bonusu veren siteler
                                gaziantep escort
                                gaziantep escort
                                asyabahis maltcasino olabahis olabahis
                                erotik film izle Rus escort gaziantep rus escort
                                atasehir escort tuzla escort
                                sikis sex hatti
                                en iyi casino siteleri
                                casibom
                                betticket istanbulbahis
                                Working...
                                X