Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Perfect lift kits Prado120

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Simply ask your seller if they are legal in Australia and comply with ADR's. If he says yes, Push for it in writing.. As it is not legal and is against ADR's in this country. Also ask him about what happens if you bottom out in a hi speed rut or washaway? As the bump stops are now useless so won't stop your shocks from taking the load.. Meaning bent or snapped components.. These are the questions you need to ask..

    Abusing the knowledgeable suspension guys here won't get you anywhere.. Its obvious you're trying to justify what is a poor purchase and will likely end up costing you in the long run, so best of luck with that.

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by mjrandom View Post
      Hmmm. As an idiot I wouldnt waste my money on that shit. Not sure what that makes you. You have no idea of my background, experience or knowledge. Enjoy your nasty lift.
      Why would you bother posting this,


      ď not sure what that makes you ď

      You talk about being a mechanical engineer.
      Why donít you start acting like one

      Comment


      • #33
        mjrandom Got any pics of this bridge?

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by Rockhop View Post

          Why would you bother posting this,


          ď not sure what that makes you ď

          You talk about being a mechanical engineer.
          Why donít you start acting like one
          Oh dear. Since you wont or can't give your quals are you the moral guardian of the universe? If you can read the logic in the statement. If... why bother posting if you have nothing to add?

          Engineers' do not have any particular code or moral duty to tolerate fools.

          Piggy, I have a few pics but it does need a coat of paint.

          Last edited by mjrandom; 06-08-2018, 06:28 PM.
          My 150 build - http://www.pradopoint.com/showthread.php?27423-A-Random-approach-to-a-Bluestorm-150-GXL-D4D-automatic

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by mjrandom View Post

            Oh dear. Since you wont or can't give your quals are you the moral guardian of the universe? If you can read the logic in the statement. If... why bother posting if you have nothing to add?

            Piggy, I have a few pics but it does need a coat of paint.
            Pretentious, wanna be Cyberbully.

            I bet you donít talk to people like this in the REAL world, But online we are so much more......... ...............

            ď Engineers' do not have any particular code or moral duty to tolerate fools.Ē

            I donít believe you are an mechanical engineer, your posts speak for them selves

            On that note, I wonít be contributing any more on this forum, you guys will be the end of this site.
            Last edited by Rockhop; 06-08-2018, 06:44 PM.

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by Rockhop View Post

              Pretentious, wanna be Cyberbully.

              I bet you donít talk to people like this in the REAL world, But online we are so much more......... ...............

              ď Engineers' do not have any particular code or moral duty to tolerate fools.Ē

              I donít believe you are an mechanical engineer, your posts speak for them selves

              On that note, I wonít be contributing any more on this forum, you guys will be the end of this site.
              Bye. Thankfully I am not your preferred religious guide so your beliefs are of no consequence.
              My 150 build - http://www.pradopoint.com/showthread.php?27423-A-Random-approach-to-a-Bluestorm-150-GXL-D4D-automatic

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by Piggy View Post
                Simply ask your seller if they are legal in Australia and comply with ADR's. If he says yes, Push for it in writing.. As it is not legal and is against ADR's in this country. Also ask him about what happens if you bottom out in a hi speed rut or washaway? As the bump stops are now useless so won't stop your shocks from taking the load.. Meaning bent or snapped components.. These are the questions you need to ask..

                Abusing the knowledgeable suspension guys here won't get you anywhere.. Its obvious you're trying to justify what is a poor purchase and will likely end up costing you in the long run, so best of luck with that.
                As stated earlier, I have sent the guy an email, I just didnít publish it on here, I havenít said anything bad about Zordo and heís the only person on here with relevance, as for you asking that idiot for a picture of a bridge youíre as big a wanker as he is, I thought you were an admin, obviously not.

                im not trying to justify anything on here, Iíve made a mistake clear and simple, if I canít fix it thru Ebay then Iíll wear it. Iím not going to take what some of you say as gospel just because of a few thousand posts under your belt, an idiot is an idiot and you 2 need to face the facts.

                Comment


                • #38
                  And........... as this post has resulted in a couple of dubious members of very similar IP addresses attacking site staff and members.. This thread will now be closed and appropriate infractions given out.

                  Likely a good time to remind everyone that after earlier events we still have a zero tolerance policy towards Sock Puppets, Trolling and abuse. People that feel the need to do this will be removed. Quietly, simply and cleanly..

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X