Looks great!

Comment

i like these
      Click image for larger version

Name:	20190408_162447.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	29.8 KB
ID:	745469
      2008 Dune D4D manual GXL update - with lots of fruit !! + Roma Razorback Off Road Van

Comment

Hi,

I'm running this set up currently. ROH Vapour.

Name:	20190213_092211.jpg
Size:	21.5 KB
ID:	745480

Comment

Hi _K_, are those ROH Vapours 17x9 with 25mm offset? Do you have any issue with rubbing?

I have cooper AT3s at 265/70R17 and was looking at the ROH brand. Just want to be sure of no rubbing before I pony up.

Comment

Hey steve.qld, yeah those are the ones and zero issue with rubbing, running BF K02 265/65/R17 for reference. I went through Jax Tyres [in WA] in the end as they were the cheapest I could get with 5x rim and tyre but the guys were helpful. Just ask about rubbing from where you get them if you're concerned, the folks there should be able to clarify.

Comment

Originally posted by _K_ View Post
              Hi,

I'm running this set up currently. ROH Vapour.

Name:	20190213_092211.jpg
Size:	21.5 KB
ID:	745480
              Hi mate, have you got anymore photos of these rims on your truck? I really want to put them on my VX but am told they wont fit. Maybe to do with the kdss??

Comment

Originally posted by dezzert storm View Post

Hi mate, have you got anymore photos of these rims on your truck? I really want to put them on my VX but am told they wont fit. Maybe to do with the kdss??
                dezzert storm hey mate, I can take a few more, anything/angles you want to see in particular?

Not sure about the VX but https://roh.com.au/wheels/vapour/ lists all the versions they offer. I got conflicting info from a couple of places but one place said that would fit so I decided to roll the dice.

Comment

Yeh mate, side on, from behind, from front and as many angles inbetween as possible! Lol thanks for anything you can post mate cheers.

Comment

dezzert storm couple more for you.

Comment

Working...
                    X