[OT] Jokes page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: [OT] Jokes page

These are genuine answers (from 16 year olds) – Last years NSW year 10 exam results.

Q. Name the four seasons
    A. Salt, pepper, mustard and vinegar

Q. Explain one of the processes by which water can be made safe to drink
    A. Flirtation makes water safe to drink because it removes large pollutants like grit, sand, dead sheep and canoeists

Q. What guarantees may a mortgage company insist on
    A. If you are buying a house they will insist that you are well endowed

Q. In a democratic society, how important are elections
    A. Very important. Sex can only happen when a male gets an election

Q. What are steroids
    A. Things for keeping carpets still on the stairs (Shoot yourself now , there is little hope)

Q. What happens to a boy when he reaches puberty
    A. He says goodbye to his boyhood and looks forward to his adultery (So true)

Q. Name a major disease associated with cigarettes
    A. Premature death

Q. What is artificial insemination
    A. When the farmer does it to the bull instead of the cow

Q. How can you delay milk turning sour
    A. Keep it in the cow (Simple, but brilliant)

Q. How are the main 20 parts of the body categorised (e.g. The abdomen)
    A. The body is consisted into 3 parts - the brainium, the borax and the abdominal cavity. The brainium contains the brain, the borax contains the heart and lungs and the abdominal cavity contains the five bowels: A, E, I, O and U (What the *!!*???)

Q. What is the fibula?
    A. A small lie

Q. What does 'varicose' mean?
    A. Nearby

Q. What is the most common form of birth control
    A. Most people prevent contraception by wearing a condominium (That would work)

Q. Give the meaning of the term 'Caesarean section'
    A. The caesarean section is a district in Rome

Q. What is a seizure?
    A. A Roman Emperor. (Julius Seizure, I came, I saw, I had a fit)

Q. What is a terminal illness
    A. When you are sick at the airport. (Irrefutable)

Q. Give an example of a fungus. What is a characteristic feature?
    A. Mushrooms. They always grow in damp places and they look like umbrellas

Q. Use the word 'judicious' in a sentence to show you understand its meaning
    A. Hands that judicious can be soft as your face. (OMG)

Q. What does the word 'benign' mean?
    A. Benign is what you will be after you be eight

Q. What is a turbine?
    A. Something an Arab or Shreik wears on his head
    Sold the Prado. Now FJ Cruiser

Comment

LONDON LAWYER VS GLASGOW COP

A London lawyer runs a stop sign and gets pulled over by a Glasgow copper.

He thinks that he is smarter than the cop because he is a lawyer from LONDON and is certain that he has a better education then any Jock cop.

He decides to prove this to himself and have some fun at the Glasgow cops expense!!

Glasgow cop says, ' Licence and registration, please.'

London Lawyer says, 'What for?'

Glasgow cop says, 'Ye didnae come to a complete stop at the stop sign.'

London Lawyer says, 'I slowed down, and no one was coming.'

Glasgow cop says, 'Ye still didnae come to a complete stop. Licence and registration, please.'

London Lawyer says, 'What's the difference?'

Glasgow cop says, 'The difference is, ye huvte to come to complete stop, that's the law, Licence and registration, please!'

London Lawyer says, 'If you can show me the legal difference between slow down and stop, I'll give you my licence and registration; and you give me the ticket. If not, you let me go and don't give me the ticket.'

Glasgow cop says, 'Sounds fair. Exit your vehicle, sir.'

The London Lawyer exits his vehicle.

The Glasgow cop takes out his baton and starts beating the **** out of the lawyer and says 'Dae ye want me to stop, or just slow doon?'

Comment

2008 Darwin Awards

You've been waiting for them with bated breath, so without further ado here are the 2008 Darwin awards.

Eighth Place
        In Detroit , a 41-year-old man got stuck and drowned in two feet of water after squeezing head first through
        an 18-inch-wide sewer grate to retrieve his car keys.

Seventh Place
        A 49-year-old San Francisco stockbroker, who 'totally zoned when he ran,' accidentally jogged off a 100-foot high cliff
        on his daily run.

Sixth Place
        While at the beach, Daniel Jones, 21, dug an 8 foot hole for protection from the wind and had been sitting in a beach
        chair at the bottom! When it collapsed, burying him beneath 5 feet of sand. People on the beach used their hands
        and shovels trying to get him out but could not reach him It took rescue workers using heavy equipment almost an
        hour to free him. Jones was pronounced dead at a hospital.

Fifth Place
        Santiago Alvarado, 24, was killed as he fell through the ceiling of a bicycle shop he was burglarizing. Death was caused
        when the long flashlight he had placed in his mouth to keep his hands free rammed into the base of his skull as he hit the floor.

Fourth Place
        Sylvester Briddell, Jr., 26, was killed as he won a bet with friends who said he would not put a revolver loaded with four bullets into his mouth and pull the trigger.

Third Place
        After stepping around a marked police patrol car parked at the front door, a man walked into H&J Leather & Firearms
        intent on robbing the store. The shop was full of customers and a uniformed officer was standing at the counter.
        Upon seeing the officer, the would-be robber announced a hold-up!, and fired a few wild shots from a target pistol.
        The officer and a clerk promptly returned fire, and several customers also drew their guns and fired. The robber was pronounced dead at the scene by Paramedics Crime scene investigators located 47 expended cartridge cases in the shop.
        The subsequent autopsy revealed 23 gunshot wounds. Ballistics identified rounds from 7 different weapons. No one else
        was hurt.

HONORABLE MENTION
        Paul Stiller, 47, and his wife Bonnie were bored just driving around at 2 A.M. so they lit a quarter stick of dynamite
        to toss out the window to see what would happen. Apparently they failed to notice the window was closed.

RUNNER UP
        Kerry Bingham had been drinking with several friends when one of them said they knew a person who had bungee-jumped from a local bridge in the middle of traffic. The conversation grew more heated and at least 10 men trooped along the walkway of the bridge at 4:30 AM. Upon arrival at the midpoint of the bridge they discovered that no one had brought a bungee rope. Bingham, who had continued drinking, volunteered and pointed out that a coil of lineman's cable, lay near by. They secured one end around Bingham's leg and then tied the other to the bridge. His fall lasted 40 feet before the cable tightened and tore his foot off at the ankle. He miraculously survived his fall into the icy water and was rescued by two nearby fishermen. Bingham's foot was never located.

AND THE WINNER IS...?
        Zookeeper Friedrich Riesfeldt ( Paderborn , Germany ) fed his constipated elephant 22 doses of animal laxative and more than a bushel of berries, figs and prunes before the plugged-up pachyderm finally got relief.
        Investigators say ill-fated Friedrich, 46, was attempting to give the ailing elephant an olive oil enema when the relieved beast unloaded.
        The sheer force of the elephant's unexpected defecation knocked Mr. Riesfeldt to the ground where he struck his head
        on a rock as the elephant continued to evacuate 200 pounds of dung on top of him.
        It seems to be just one of those freak accidents that proves.. 'Sh't happens'

IT ALWAYS SEEMS IMPORTANT TO THANK THESE PEOPLE FOR REMOVING THEMSELVES FROM THE GENE POOL.

Comment

A NUN WAS SITTING AT THE AIRPORT, WAITING FOR HER FLIGHT TO CHICAGO .

SHE LOOKED OVER IN THE CORNER AND SAW ONE OF THOSE WEIGHT MACHINES THAT TELLS YOUR FORTUNE AND THOUGHT TO HERSELF, 'I'LL GIVE IT A TRY AND SEE WHAT IT TELLS ME.'

SHE WENT OVER TO THE MACHINE, STEPPED UP ON THE SCALE AND PUT HER NICKEL IN, OUT CAME A CARD THAT READ, 'YOU ARE A NUN, YOU WEIGH 128 LBS AND YOU ARE GOING TO CHICAGO ..'

THE NUN SAT BACK DOWN. SHE TOLD HERSELF THAT THE MACHINE PROBABLY GIVES THE SAME CARD TO EVERYONE. THE MORE SHE THOUGHT ABOUT IT THE MORE CURIOUS SHE GOT SO SHE DECIDED TO TRY IT AGAIN. SHE WENT BACK TO THE MACHINE AND AGAIN PUT HER NICKEL IN AND OUT CAME A CARD THAT READ:

'YOU ARE A NUN, YOU WEIGH 128 LBS, YOU ARE GOING TO CHICAGO AND YOU ARE GOING TO PLAY A FIDDLE.'

THE NUN SAYS TO HERSELF, 'I KNOW THAT IS WRONG, I HAVE NEVER PLAYED A MUSICAL INSTRUMENT EVEN ONCE IN MY LIFE.' SHE SAT BACK DOWN.

FROM OUT OF NOWHERE A COWBOY CAME OVER AND SAT DOWN, PUTTING HIS FIDDLE CASE ON THE SEAT BETWEEN THEM.
          WITHOUT THINKING, SHE OPENED THE COWBOY'S CASE, TOOK OUT THE FIDDLE, AND STARTED PLAYING BEAUTIFUL MUSIC.
          SURPRISED AT WHAT SHE HAD DONE, SHE LOOKED OVER AT THE MACHINE THINKING, 'THIS IS INCREDIBLE, I'VE GOT TO TRY THIS AGAIN.'
          BACK TO THE MACHINE SHE WENT, PUT IN ANOTHER NICKEL AND ANOTHER CARD CAME OUT. IT READ, 'YOU ARE A NUN, YOU WEIGH 128 LBS, YOU ARE GOING TO CHICAGO AND YOU ARE GOING TO BREAK WIND.'
          NOW SHE KNOWS THE MACHINE IS WRONG, AS SHE THOUGHT TO HERSELF, 'I'VE NEVER BROKEN WIND IN PUBLIC A SINGLE TIME IN MY LIFE.' BUT GETTING DOWN OFF THE MACHINE SHE SLIPPED AND AS SHE WAS STRAINING TO KEEP HERSELF FROM FALLING TO THE FLOOR, SHE BROKE WIND.

ABSOLUTELY STUNNED, SHE SAT BACK DOWN AND LOOKED AT THE MACHINE. SHE SAID TO HERSELF, 'THIS IS TRULY REMARKABLE. I'VE GOT TO TRY THIS AGAIN.' SHE WENT BACK TO THE MACHINE, PUT IN ANOTHER NICKEL And ANOTHER CARD CAME OUT.

IT READ, 'YOU ARE A NUN, YOU WEIGH 128 LBS, YOU HAVE FIDDLED AND FARTED AROUND AND MISSED YOUR FLIGHT TO CHICAGO '..
          Spara

'Early to bed and early to rise --
          Till you get enough money to do otherwise.'

Comment

The pastor asked if anyone in the congregation would like to express praise for answered prayers.

Suzie Smith stood and walked to the podium. She said, "I have a praise. Two months ago, my husband, Tom, had a terrible bicycle accident and his scrotum was completely crushed. The pain was excruciating and the doctors didn't know if they could help him."

You could hear a muffled gasp from the men in the congregation as they imagined the pain that poor Tom must have experienced.

"Tom was unable to hold me or the children," she went on, "and every move caused him terrible pain. We prayed as the doctors performed a delicate operation, and it turned out they were able to piece together the crushed remnants of Tom's scrotum, and wrap wire around it to hold it in place."

Again, the men in the congregation cringed and squirmed uncomfortably as they imagined the horrible surgery performed on Tom.

"Now," she announced in a quivering voice, "thank the Lord, Tom is out of the hospital and the doctors say that with time, his scrotum should recover completely."

All the men sighed with unified relief.

The pastor rose and tentatively asked if anyone else had something to say.

A man stood up and walked slowly to the podium. He said, "I'm Tom Smith."

The entire congregation held its breath.

"I just want to tell my wife the word is sternum."

Comment

Blonde LOGIC

Two blondes living in Townsville were sitting on a bench talking........
              And one blonde says to the other, "Which do
              You think is farther away.......... Melbourne or the moon?"

The other blonde turns and says "Helloooooooooo, can
              You see Melbourne ...?????"

CAR TROUBLE
              A blonde pushes her BMW into a gas station. She tells the
              Mechanic it died.
              After he works on it for a few minutes, it is idling smoothly. She
              Says, "What's the story?"
              He replies, "Just crap in the carburetor"
              She asks, "How often do I have to do that?"

SPEEDING TICKET

A police officer stops a blonde for speeding and asks her very
              nicely if he could see her license.
              She replied in a huff, "I wish you guys would get your act
              together. Just yesterday you take away my license and then
              Today you expect me to show it to you!"

RIVER WALK

There's this blonde out for a walk. She comes to a river and sees
              another blonde on the opposite bank. "Yoo-hoo!" she shouts,
              "How can I get to the other side?"
              The second blonde looks up the river then down the river and
              Shouts back, "You ARE on the other side."

AT THE DOCTOR'S OFFICE

A gorgeous young redhead goes into the doctor's office and said
              that her body hurt wherever she touched it.
              "Impossible!" says the doctor. "Show me."
              The redhead took her finger, pushed on her left breast and
              screamed, then she pushed her elbow and screamed in even
              more. She pushed her knee and screamed; likewise she
              pushed her ankle and screamed. Everywhere she touched
              made her scream.
              The doctor said, "You're not really a redhead, are you?
              "Well, no" she said, "I'm actually a blonde."
              "I thought so," the doctor said. "Your finger is broken"

BLONDE ON THE SUN

A Russian, an American, and a Blonde were talking one day. The
              Russian said, "We were the first in space!" The American said, "We were
              the first on the moon!"
              The Blonde said, "So what? We're going to be the first on the sun!"
              The Russian and the American looked at each other and shook their
              heads. "You can't land on the sun, you idiot! You'll burn up!" said
              The Russian.
              To which the Blonde replied, "We're not stupid, you know. We're
              going at night!"

IN A VACUUM

A blonde was playing Trivial Pursuit one night. It was her turn.
              She rolled the dice and she landed on Science & Nature. Her
              question was, "If you are in a vacuum and someone calls your
              name, can you hear it?"
              She thought for a time and then asked, "Is it on or off?"

FINALLY, THE BLONDE JOKE TO END ALL BLONDE JOKES!

A girl was visiting her blonde friend, who had acquired two
              new dogs, and asked her what their names were. The blonde
              responded by saying that one was named Rolex and one
              was named Timex.
              Her friend said, "Whoever heard of someone naming dogs like
              that?"
              "HELLLOOOOOOO......," answered the blonde.
              "They're watch dogs!"

Comment

Doctor Dave had slept with one of his patients

and felt guilty all day long. No matter how much

he tried to forget about it, he couldn't. The guilt

and sense of betrayal were overwhelming.

But every now and then he'd hear an internal

reassuring voice in his head that said:

"Dave, don't worry about it. You aren't the first

medical practitioner to sleep with one of their
                patients and you won't be the last.

And you're single. Just let it go."

But invariably another voice in his head

would bring him back to reality.

Whispering......
                Dave..........
                Dave .............

Dave........

Dave........

..........you're a vet.

Comment

If you ever feel a little bit stupid, just dig this up and read it again; you'll begin to think you're a genius.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,

(On September 17, 1994, Alabama's Heather Whitestone was selected as Miss America 1995.)

Question: If you could live forever, would you and why?

Answer: "I would not live forever, because we should not live forever, because if we were supposed to live forever, then we would live forever, but we cannot live forever, which is why I would not live forever,"

--Miss Alabama in the 1994 Miss USA contest.

"Whenever I watch TV and see those poor starving kids all over the world, I can't help but cry. I mean I'd love to be skinny like that, but not with all those flies and death and stuff."

--Mariah Carey

"Smoking kills. If you're killed, you've lost a very important part of your life,"

-- Brooke Shields, during an interview to become spokesperson for federal anti-smoking campaign

"I've never had major knee surgery on any other part of my body,"

--Winston Bennett, University of Kentucky basketball forward.

"Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"

--Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC . ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,

"That lowdown scoundrel deserves to be kicked to death by a jackass, and I'm just the one to do it,"

--A congressional candidate in Texas

"Half this game is ninety percent mental."

--Philadelphia Phillies manager, Danny Ozark

"It isn't pollution that's harming the environment. It's the impurities in our air and water that are doing it."

--Al Gore, Vice President

"I love California . I practically grew up in Phoenix "

-- Dan Quayle

"We've got to pause and ask ourselves: How much clean air do we need?"

-- Lee Iacocca

"The word "genius" isn't applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein."

--Joe Theisman, NFL football quarterback & sports analyst.

"We don't necessarily discriminate. We simply exclude certain types of people."

-- Colonel Gerald Wellman, ROTC Instructor.

"Your food stamps will be stopped effective March 1992 because we received notice that you passed away. May God bless you. You may reapply if there is a change in your circumstances."

--Department of Social Services, Greenville , South Carolina

"Traditionally, most of Australia 's imports come from overseas."

--Keppel Enderbery

"If somebody has a bad heart, they can plug this jack in at night as they go to bed and it will monitor their heart throughout the night. And the next morning, when they wake up dead, there'll be a record."

--Mark S. Fowler, FCC Chairman

Feeling smarter yet?
                  Send it on to
                  your brilliant friends.

I just did

Comment

A guy orders a beer. The bartender fills the mug and slides it down the bar. It hits the blond woman's boobs and splashes all over them... The bartender goes over, retrieves the mug and licks the beer off her boobs.

Each time the guy calls for another beer this happens. So after his third beer, he decides to help the bartender out. The next time the bartender hit her boobs, the man jumps up and starts to lick her breasts and she decks him!

He is laying on the floor moaning, 'Jeez lady... Why do you let the bartender do it?'

'Duh,' says the blond, 'He has a licker license!'
                    Spara

Comment

An Alabama preacher said to his congregation, 'Someone in this congregation has spread a rumour that I belong to the Ku Klux Klan…This is a horrible lie and one which a Christian community cannot tolerate.

I am embarrassed and do not intend to accept this.

Now, I want the party who did this to stand and ask forgiveness from God and this Christian Family. No one moved. The preacher continued, Do you have the nerve to face me and admit this is a falsehood?

Remember, you will be forgiven and in your heart you will feel glory. Now stand and confess your transgression.'

Again all was quiet.

Then slowly, a drop-dead gorgeous blonde with a body that would stop traffic rose from the third pew. Her head was bowed and her voice quivered as she spoke:

'Reverend there has been a terrible misunderstanding. I never said you were a member of the Ku Klux Klan. I simply told a couple of my friends that you were a wizard under the sheets.'

The preacher fell to his knees, his wife fainted, and the congregation roared.

Comment

Only 29 days till Christmas...... Here's your first Joke!!

2009's First Christmas Joke

Three men died on Christmas Eve and were met by Saint Peter at the pearly gates.

'In honor of this holy season' Saint Peter said, 'You must each possess something that symbolizes Christmas to get into heaven.'

The first man fumbled through his pockets and pulled out a lighter. He flicked it on. 'It represents a candle', he said.

'You may pass through the pearly gates' Saint Peter said.

The second man reached into his pocket and pulled out a set of keys. He shook them and said, 'They're bells.'

Saint Peter said 'You may pass through the pearly gates'.

The third man started searching desperately through his pockets and finally pulled out a pair of women's panties.

St. Peter looked at the man with a raised eyebrow and asked, ' A nd just what do those symbolize?'

The man replied, 'These are Carol's.'

And So The Christmas Season Begins......

Comment

After years of investigations into 9/11, the Americans have found that it wasn't muslim terrorists who attacked the twin towers, it was infact 2 Irish builders fitting a door on the 44th floor. The door wouldn't fit so mick told Paddy to fetch a plane and take a bit off the top.

Comment

Dear All

See if you can work this one out

TO ALL MY INTELLIGENT FRIENDS:

I am sending this only to my smart friends. I could not figure it out and had to look at the answer. See if you can figure out what these words have in common.

1. Banana
                            2. Dresser
                            3. Grammar
                            4. Potato
                            5. Revive
                            6. Uneven
                            7. Assess

Are you peeking or have you already given up? Give it another try....
                            Look at each word carefully. You'll kick yourself when you discover the answer. This is so cool.....
                            No, it is not that they all have at least 2 double letters....

Answer: In all of the words listed, if you take the first letter, place it at the end of the word, and then spell the word backwards, it will be the same word. Did you figure it out? No? Then send to more people and stump them as well. Then, you'll feel better too!!!!!

Comment

BUNDY RUM (Bundaberg Rum)...Queensland's famous product! Forget Jamaican rum or any other rubbish!
                              I finally got around to going fishing this morning but after a while I ran
                              out of worms.
                              Then I saw a King Brown with a frog in his mouth, and frogs are good bass bait.
                              Knowing the snake couldn't bite me with the frog in his mouth,
                              I grabbed him right behind the head, took the frog and put it in my bait
                              bucket.

Now the dilemma was how to release the snake without getting bit.
                              I grabbed my bottle of Bundaberg rum and poured a little rum in its mouth.
                              His eyes rolled back, he went limp, I released him into the lake without
                              incident, and carried on my fishing with the frog.

A little later I felt a nudge on my foot.

There was that same snake with two frogs in his mouth.

Comment

After getting all of Pope Benedict's luggage loaded into
                                the limo, and He doesn't travel light, the driver notices
                                that the Pope is still standing on the curb
                                'Excuse me, Your Holiness,' says the driver,
                                'Would you please take your seat so we can leave?'
                                'Well, to tell you the truth,' says the Pope, 'they never let me drive
                                at the Vatican, and I'd really like to drive today.'
                                'I'm sorry but I cannot let you do that. I'd lose my job!
                                And what if something should happen?' protests the driver, wishing he'd
                                never gone to work that morning.
                                'There might be something extra in it for you,' says
                                the Pope.
                                Reluctantly, the driver gets in the back as the Pope climbs in behind
                                the wheel. The driver quickly regrets his decision when, after exiting
                                the airport, the Pontiff floors it, accelerating the limo to 105 mph.
                                'Please slow down, Your Holiness!!!' pleads the worried driver, but the
                                Pope keeps the pedal to the metal until they hear sirens. 'Oh, dear God,
                                I'm gonna lose my license,' moans the driver.
                                The Pope pulls over and rolls down the window as the cop approaches, but
                                the cop takes one look at him, goes Back to his motorcycle, and gets on
                                the radio.
                                'I need to talk to the Chief,' he says to the dispatcher.
                                The Chief gets on the radio and the cop tells him that he's stopped a
                                limo going a hundred and five.
                                'So bust him,' says the Chief.
                                'I don't think we want to do that - he's really important,' said the
                                cop.
                                The Chief exclaimed, 'All the more reason!'
                                'No, I mean really important,' said the cop.
                                The Chief then asked, 'Who have you got there, the Mayor?'
                                Cop: 'Bigger.'
                                Chief: 'Governor?'
                                Cop: 'Bigger.'
                                'Well,' said the Chief, 'Who is it?'
                                Cop: 'I think it's God!'
                                Chief: 'What makes you think it's God?'
                                Cop: 'He's got the Pope as a chauffeur!'
                                Spara

Comment

canli bahis siteleri bahis siteleri ecebet.net
                                mencisport.com
                                antalya escort
                                tsyd.org deneme bonusu veren siteler
                                deneme bonusu veren siteler
                                gaziantep escort
                                gaziantep escort
                                asyabahis maltcasino olabahis olabahis
                                erotik film izle Rus escort gaziantep rus escort
                                atasehir escort tuzla escort
                                sikis sex hatti
                                en iyi casino siteleri
                                casibom
                                betticket istanbulbahis
                                Working...
                                X