No announcement yet.

Postimage has changed for your photos!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Postimage has changed for your photos!

Hi.

If you have a previous picture posted on postimg, it will not be seen because Postimg has some internet problem. The change has happened in the last week.

The original images are still on the site, but you need to alter the description, like this:

Edit your post at Pradopoint to change it from postimg.org/xxx to postimg.cc/xxx and your images will be visible again.

One of our images original and invisible:
    -------
    -->
    -------

Nothing!

And here it is the same image changed to postimg.cc:

Last edited by photoprado; 16-04-2018, 08:11 AM.
    2008 D4D M6 GXL [MT ATZ-P3][Whitey's Ironman 45710FE/45682FE+KTFR101H/Dob487][extended Roadsafe links][Polyairs][DBA T3/T2][amts diffdrop & recovery points][Tin175's stone guards][Bushskins BashPlate][ARB Sahara][IPF 900s][Snorkel][WindCheetah][MaxTrax][IC-440][Parrot Asteroid][ARB Fridge][Lifestyle 2nd Row Fridge Mount][ARB Compressor][Thumper][SandGrabbers][Cargo Barrier][Tigerz Awning][MCC Rear Bar]

Another photo hosting website committing internet suicide by the looks.. You can also use the pradopoint server to host your images, meaning no linking issues ever when there other places shut down or lock down their service to become a paid service.

Comment

Originally posted by photoprado View Post
      Hi.

If you have a previous picture posted on postimg, it will not be seen because Postimg has some internet problem. The change has happened in the last week.

The original images are still on the site, but you need to alter the description, like this:

Edit your post at Pradopoint to change it from postimg.org/xxx to postimg.cc/xxx and your images will be visible again.

One of our images original and invisible:
      -------
      -->
      -------

Nothing!

And here it is the same image changed to postimg.cc:

So as an example, 95% of the photos on my Rig Build are no longer visible. I have tried to edit each post and cant even see the link to the image to amend... This has really screwed things up! Nice work Postimage!
      2004 V6 Grande. BLACK -

Comment

Once you go into edit the links show up. At least they did for me
        My 150 build - http://www.pradopoint.com/showthread.php?27423-A-Random-approach-to-a-Bluestorm-150-GXL-D4D-automatic

Comment

Nup... Not for me? Straaaange
          2004 V6 Grande. BLACK -

Comment

Perhaps I'm still on the naughty list?
            2004 V6 Grande. BLACK -

Comment

Originally posted by craigm View Post

So as an example, 95% of the photos on my Rig Build are no longer visible. I have tried to edit each post and cant even see the link to the image to amend... This has really screwed things up! Nice work Postimage!
              When you edit the post, you cannot see the image, but there is a 'broken' small plain image. Double click that plain image and you can edit the postimage url correct.

Edited one of your posts and altered the url. Works: https://www.pradopoint.com.au/forum/...-grande/page21
              Last edited by photoprado; 27-04-2018, 02:08 PM.
              2008 D4D M6 GXL [MT ATZ-P3][Whitey's Ironman 45710FE/45682FE+KTFR101H/Dob487][extended Roadsafe links][Polyairs][DBA T3/T2][amts diffdrop & recovery points][Tin175's stone guards][Bushskins BashPlate][ARB Sahara][IPF 900s][Snorkel][WindCheetah][MaxTrax][IC-440][Parrot Asteroid][ARB Fridge][Lifestyle 2nd Row Fridge Mount][ARB Compressor][Thumper][SandGrabbers][Cargo Barrier][Tigerz Awning][MCC Rear Bar]

Comment

Ok found the issue. Chrome isnt showing the broken image link at all but IE does... Something to do over the next week in front of the tele...
                2004 V6 Grande. BLACK -

Comment

Working...
                X