Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Bloodbeard, it sounds like your Japanese TX display is the same as the top-spec Grande display here in Australia. The lower-spec models have a less useful display that only includes a clock and a temperature reading.
    2008 D4D GX Auto, OP2 (traction/cruise/climate control), ARB deluxe bar, DominatorX winch, dual batteries, Whitey's 50mm lift, 265/70/17, UHF, King's 7" spotties, trans cooler

Comment

My Display

Click image for larger version

Name:	20171011_170933.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	74.0 KB
ID:	656375

This is on my TX, top grade would have been TZ. Ouch I was getting 7.3 km\L when she was new.

Comment

Just a quick question, is it noral for the boost/vacuum in the realtime info to be sitting on -4.5 in/hg vacuum?? even when i have it disconnected it still sits at -4.5 in/hg

i have a 120 kz-te and it should be getting between 7-10 psi boost which is 14 - 20 in/hg.
        but on a run foot flat max is 9.4 in/hg and sits about 6-7 in/hg

just wondering if the negitive start is having an effect on my final output.

Comment

sorry double post.
          Last edited by Potzy; 18-11-2017, 07:33 PM. Reason: please delete

Comment

Hey guys, i brought the OBD2 adapter suggested on the feed and put in the string into advanced settings and i cannot get it to connect to my ecu. I have a 2005 120 prado 5speed diesel.

Comment

Screenshot your advanced settings in Torque and post here
              Silver '04 KZJ120~Manual~GXL~Dobinson/Kings lift~Custom valved Ironmans~Detroit Locker~Endless Air~X9 Superwinch~Madman EMS1~TJM Dual Battery~Rhino Roof Tray~120W solar panel~Foxwing awning~Bushskinz UVP~Long Ranger water tank~Bushman fridge~Steinbauer P-Box~Beaudesert 2 3/4"~Airtec Snorkel~TJM Sliders~Prico Boost Gauge~BFG-KO2s~TPMS~GME TX3420~Front and Rear Cameras~Ultimate Camper hanging off the back!

Comment

Originally posted by Flingera View Post
                Hey guys, i brought the OBD2 adapter suggested on the feed and put in the string into advanced settings and i cannot get it to connect to my ecu. I have a 2005 120 prado 5speed diesel.
                Note the red text

Originally posted by amts View Post
                2. An OBD2 device off ebay (http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/121448673471) Please note that recent purchases from this seller have indicated that the design has changed and the special text string no longer has any effect in getting the dongle to communicate with the ECU - 29/10/2017.
                If you have experienced D4D engine failure, please complete this survey ​http://goo.gl/forms/bpJSYjq0Zx
                My Rig Build up

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X