Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: [OT] Jokes page

A man died and went to heaven.
    As he stood in front of St. Peter at the Pearly Gates, he saw a huge wall of
    clocks behind him. He asked, 'What are all those clocks?'
    St. Peter answered, 'Those are Lie-Clocks. Everyone on Earth has a
    Lie-Clock. Every time you lie the hands on your clock move.'
    Oh,' said the man, 'who's clock is that?'
    'That's Mother Teresa's. The hands have never moved, indicating that she
    never told a lie.'
    'Incredible,' said the man. 'And whose clock is that one?'
    St. Peter responded, 'That's Abraham Lincoln's clock. The hands have
    moved twice, telling us that Abe told only two lies in his entire life.'
    'Where's Kevin Rudds clock?' asked the man.
    Rudd’s clock is in God's office. He's using it as a ceiling fan.'
    [color=red]GXL D4D AUTO Option pack more to follow & Camprite TL8s[/color] [url=http://www.fuelly.com/driver/Chuck1/prado][img]http://www.fuelly.com/smallsig-metric/46023.png[/img][/url]

Diabolus fecit, ut id facerem!

Comment

Con talks to his son George.

CON (father): "I want you to marry a girl of my choice."
      GEORGE (son): "I will choose my own bride!!"
      CON (father): "But the girl is Bill Gates' daughter.."
      GEORGE (son): "Well, in that case... okay."
      Next CON approaches Bill Gates.
      CON (father): "I have a husband for your daughter...."
      Bill Gates: "But my daughter is too young to marry!!"

CON (father): "But this young man is a vice-president
      of the World Bank."
      Bill Gates: "Ah! in that case... okay."
      Finally CON goes to see the president of the World Bank.
      CON: "I have a young man to be recommended as a vice-president."

President: "But I already have more vice-presidents than I need!"
      CON: "But this young man is Bill Gates' son-in-law."

President: 'Ah, in that case... okay."

And that, my friends, is how Greeks do business.
      Spara

'Early to bed and early to rise --
      Till you get enough money to do otherwise.'

Comment

THE CLEVER GREEK

An old Greek man lived alone in Marrickville. He wanted to dig his tomato
        garden, but it was hard work for his advanced years and
        the ground was very hard.

His only son, Spiro, who used to help him, was in prison.
        The old man wrote a letter to his son and described his predicament.

Dear Spiro,
        I am feeling pretty bad because it looks like I won't
        be able to plant my tomato garden this year. I'm just getting too old to
        be digging up a garden plot.

If you were here my troubles would be over. I know you
        would dig the plot for me.

Love Papa

A few days later he received a letter from his son.

Dear Papa,
        Don't dig up the garden. That's where I buried the bodies.

Love Spiro

At 4 A.M. the next morning, Federal agents and NSW Police
        arrived and dug up the entire area without finding any bodies. They
        apologized to the old man and left. That same day the old man
        received another letter from his son.

Dear Papa,

Go ahead and plant the tomatoes now. That's the best I
        could do under the circumstances.

Love Spiro
        Spara

Comment

This could only happen in America .

BEST LAWYER/INSURANCE STORY OF THE YEAR, DECADE, AND POSSIBLY THE CENTURY.

This took place in Charlotte North Carolina. A lawyer purchased a box of very rare and expensive cigars, then insured them against, among other things, fire.

Within a month, having smoked his entire stockpile of these great cigars, the lawyer filed a claim against the insurance company.

In his claim, the lawyer stated the cigars were lost "in a series of small fires." The insurance company refused to pay, citing the obvious reason, that the man had consumed the cigars in the normal fashion.

The lawyer sued and WON!

(Stay with me.)

Delivering the ruling, the judge agreed with the insurance company that the claim was frivolous.. The judge stated nevertheless, that the lawyer held a policy from the company, in which it had warranted that the cigars were insurable and also guaranteed that it would insure them against fire, without defining what is considered to be unacceptable 'fire' and was obligated to pay the claim.

Rather than endure lengthy and costly appeal process, the insurance company accepted the ruling and paid $15,000 to the lawyer for his loss of the cigars that perished in the 'fires'.

(NOW FOR THE BEST PART...)

After the lawyer cashed the check, the insurance company had him arrested on 24 counts of ARSON!!!

With his own insurance claim and testimony from the previous case being used against him, the lawyer was convicted of intentionally burning his insured property and was sentenced to 24 months in jail and a $24,000 fine.

This true story won First Place in last year's Criminal Lawyers Award Contest.

ONLY IN AMERICA

NO WONDER THE REST OF THE WORLD THINKS THEY'RE NUTS!
          Sold the Prado. Now FJ Cruiser

Comment

One afternoon a lawyer was riding in his limousine when he saw two men along the road side eating grass.

Disturbed, he ordered his driver to stop and he got out to investigate.

He asked one man, "Why are you eating grass?""We don't have any money for food," the poor man replied. "We have to eat grass."

"Well, then, you can come with me to my house and I'll feed you," the lawyer said.

"But sir, I have a wife and two children with me. They are over there, under that tree."

"Bring them along," the lawyer replied.

Turning to the other poor man he stated,"You come with us, also."

The second man, in a pitiful voice, then said, "But sir, I also have a wife and SIX children with me!"

"Bring them all, as well," the lawyer answered.

They all entered the car, which was no easy task, even for a car as large as the limousine was.

Once under way, one of the poor fellows turned
            to the lawyer and said, "Sir, you are too kind"

"Thank you for taking all of us with you.

The lawyer replied, "Glad to do it. You'll really love my place. The grass is almost a foot high".
            Spara

Comment

The sun was hot already - it was only 8 o'clock
              The cocky took off in his Ute, to go and check his stock.
              He drove around the paddocks checking wethers, ewes and lambs,
              The float valves in the water troughs, the windmills on the dams.

He stopped and turned a windmill on to fill a water tank
              And saw a ewe down in the dam, a few yards from the bank.
              'Typical bloody sheep,' he thought, 'they've got no common sense,
              'They won't go through a gateway but they'll jump a bloody fence.'

The ewe was stuck down in the mud, he knew without a doubt
              She'd stay there 'til she carked it if he didn't get her out.
              But when he reached the water's edge, the startled ewe broke free
              And in her haste to get away, began a swimming spree.

He reckoned once her fleece was wet, the weight would drag her down
              If he didn't rescue her, the stupid sod would drown.
              Her style was unimpressive, her survival chances slim
              He saw no other option, he would have to take a swim.

He peeled his shirt and singlet off, his trousers, boots and socks
              And as he couldn't stand wet clothes, he also shed his jocks.
              He jumped into the water and away that cocky swam
              He caught up with her, somewhere near the middle of the dam

The ewe was quite evasive, she kept giving him the slip
              He tried to grab her sodden fleece but couldn't get a grip.
              At last he got her to the bank and stopped to catch his breath
              She showed him little gratitude for saving her from death.

She took off like a Bondi tram around the other side
              He swore next time he caught that ewe he'd hang her bloody hide.
              Then round and round the dam they ran, although he felt quite puffed
              He still thought he could run her down, she must be nearly stuffed.

The local stock rep came along, to pay a call that day.
              He knew this bloke was on his own, his wife had gone away
              He didn't really think he'd get fresh scones for morning tea
              But nor was he prepared for what he was about to see.

He rubbed his eyes in disbelief at what came into view
              For running down the catchment came this frantic-looking ewe.
              And on her heels in hot pursuit and wearing not a stitch
              The farmer yelling wildly 'Come back here, you lousy bitch!'

The stock rep didn't hang around, he took off in his car
              The cocky's reputation has been damaged near and far
              So bear in mind the Work Safe rule when next you check your flocks
              Spot the hazard, assess the risk, and always wear your jocks!
              Spara

Comment

Dear Grand-daughter,

The other day I went up to our local Christian book store and saw a 'Honk if you love Jesus' bumper sticker ..

I was feeling particularly sassy that day because I had just come from a thrilling choir performance, followed by a thunderous prayer meeting..

So, I bought the sticker and put it on my bumper.

Boy, am I glad I did; what an uplifting experience that followed.

I was stopped at a red light at a busy intersection, just lost in thought about the Lord and how good he is, and I didn't notice that the light had changed.

It is a good thing someone else loves Jesus because if he hadn't honked, I'd never have noticed.

I found that lots of people love Jesus!

While I was sitting there, the guy behind started honking like crazy, and then he leaned out of his window and screamed, 'For the love of God!'

'Go! Go! Go! Jesus Christ, GO!'

What an exuberant cheerleader he was for Jesus!

Everyone started honking!

I just leaned out my window and started waving and smiling at all those loving people.

I even honked my horn a few times to share in the love!

There must have been a man from Florida back there because I heard him yelling something about a sunny beach.

I saw another guy waving in a funny way with only his middle finger stuck up in the air.

I asked my young teenage grandson in the back seat what that meant.

He said it was probably a Hawaiian good luck sign or something.

Well, I have never met anyone from Hawaii , so I leaned out the window and gave him the good luck sign right back.

My grandson burst out laughing.

Why even he was enjoying this religious experience!!

A couple of the people were so caught up in the joy of the moment that they got out of their cars and started walking towards me.

I bet they wanted to pray or ask what church I attended, but this is when I noticed the light had changed.

So, grinning, I waved at all my brothers and sisters, and drove on through the intersection.

I noticed that I was the only car that got through the intersection before the light changed again and felt kind of sad that I had to leave them after all the love we had shared.

So I slowed the car down, leaned out the window and gave them all the Hawaiian good luck sign one last time as I drove away.. Praise the Lord for such wonderful folks!!

Will write again soon,

Love, Grandma
                Spara

Comment

One day, long, long ago, there lived a woman who did not
                  whine, nag, or b*tch.

But it was a long time ago, and it was just that one day...

The End

Comment

That must have been a loooooooooooooooooooooong time ago

Comment

Swine Flu Update

I called the Swine Flu hotline … all I got was crackling

I heard that the first symptom is that you come out in rashers.

Another is that you get the trotts.

But, I woke up with pig tails this morning ... Should I be worried?

The doctor asked me how long I'd had the symptoms of Swine Flu. I siad it must have been about a Weeeeeeeeeeeeeek!

Apparently my mate's got Swine Flu, I think he's just telling porkies, though.

The only known cure for Swine Flu in humans has been found to be the liberal application of oinkment.

I hear there's now a sine flu as well. Someone on the news was going off on a tangent about it.

This little piggy went to market,
                      This little piggy stayed at home,
                      This little piggy had roast beef,
                      This little piggy had none.
                      And this little piggy had influenza A virus subtype hemagglutinin protein 1 neuraminidase protein 1

Swine flu, however, is not a problem for the pigs because they're all going to be cured anyway.

News Flash .... this just in. The world's religious leaders have issued a joint declaration that the Swine Flu pandemic is the start of
                      the aporkalypse.

Swine flu has now mixed with bird flu. Scientists say they will find a cure when pigs fly.

I just heard on the news that, "Swine Flu could potentially be a threat to every single person in the world". Well it’s a good thing I’m married then, isn’t it?

This is not a time for panic. It is no pig deal. It is a mild hamademic, don't believe the spam you're getting.
                      Spara

Comment

: 48 years.
                        A few minutes before the church services started, the congregation was
                        sitting in their pews and talking. Suddenly, Satan appeared at the front of
                        the church. Everyone started screaming and running for the front entrance,
                        trampling each other in a frantic effort to get away from evil incarnate.

Soon the church was empty except for one elderly gentleman who
                        sat calmly in his pew without moving, seemingly oblivious to the fact that
                        God's ultimate enemy was in his presence.

So Satan walked up to the man and said, 'Do you know who I am?'
                        The man replied, 'Yep, sure do.'
                        'Aren't you afraid of me?' Satan asked.
                        'Nope, sure ain't.' said the man.
                        'Don't you realize I can kill you with one word?' asked Satan .
                        'Don't doubt it for a minute,' returned the old man, in an even tone.
                        'Did you know that I can cause you profound, horrifying AGONY for all
                        eternity?' persisted Satan .
                        'Yep,' was the calm reply.
                        'And you are still not afraid?' asked Satan .
                        'Nope,' said the old man.
                        More than a little perturbed, Satan asked, 'Why aren't you afraid of me?'

The man calmly replied, 'Been married to your sister for 48 years.
                        Spara

Comment

Goodbye Granddad

Poor old Granddad's passed away, cut off in his prime,
                          He never had a day off crook - gone before his time,
                          We found him in the dunny, collapsed there on the seat,
                          A startled look upon his face, his trousers around his feet,

The doctor said his heart was good - fit as any trout,
                          The Constable he had his say, 'foul play' was not ruled out.
                          There were theories at the inquest of snakebite without trace,
                          Of redbacks quietly creeping and death from outer space,
                          No-one had a clue at all - the judge was in some doubt,
                          When Dad was called to have his say as to how it came about,
                          'I reckon I can clear it up,' said Dad with trembling breath,
                          'You see it's quite a story - but it could explain his death.'
                          'This here exploration mob had been looking at our soil,
                          And they reckoned that our farm was just the place for oil,
                          So they came and put a bore down and said they'd make some trials,
                          They drilled a hole as deep as hell, they said about three miles.
                          Well, they never found a trace of oil and off they went, post haste,
                          And I couldn't see a hole like that go to flamin' waste,
                          So I moved the dunny over it - real smart move I thought,
                          I'd never have to dig again - I'd never be 'caught short'.
                          The day I moved the dunny, it looked a proper sight,
                          But I didn't dream poor Granddad would pass away that night,
                          Now I reckon what has happened - poor Granddad didn't know,
                          The dunny was re-located when that night he had to go.
                          And you'll probably be wondering how poor Granddad did his dash--
                          Well, he always used to hold his breath
                          Until he heard the splash!!
                          Spara

Comment

A woman was at her hairdresser's getting her hair
                            styled for a trip to Rome with her husband.
                            She mentioned the trip to the hairdresser, who responded:

" Rome ? Why would anyone want to go there? It's
                            crowded and dirty... You're crazy to go to Rome . So, how are you getting there?"

"We're taking Continental," was the reply. "We gota great rate!"

"Continental?" exclaimed the hairdresser. " That's a
                            terrible airline. Their planes are old, their flight attendants are
                            ugly, and they're always late.

So, where are you staying?"

"We'll be at this exclusive little place over on Rome 's
                            Tiber River called Teste."

"Don't go any further. I know that place. Everybody thinks its
                            gonna be something special and exclusive, but it's really a dump."

"We're going to go to see the Vatican and maybe get to see the
                            Pope."

"That's rich," laughed the hairdresser. You and a
                            million other people trying to see him; he'll look the size of an ant.

Boy, good luck on this lousy trip of yours. You're going to need it."

A month later, the woman again came in for a hairdo.
                            The hairdresser asked her about her trip to Rome .

"It was wonderful," explained the woman, "not
                            only were we on time in one of Continental's brand new planes, but it
                            was overbooked, and they bumped us up to first class.

The food and wine were wonderful, and I had a handsome
                            28-year-old steward who waited on me hand and foot.

And the hotel was great! They'd just finished a $5
                            million remodeling job, and now it's a jewel, the finest hotel in the

city. They, too, were overbooked, so they apologized and gave us their
                            owner's suite at no extra charge!"

"Well," muttered the hairdresser, "that's all well
                            and good, but I know you didn't get to see the Pope."

"Actually, we were quite lucky, because as we toured the Vatican , a
                            Swiss Guard tapped me on the shoulder, and explained that the Pope
                            likes to meet some of the visitors, and if I'd be so kind as to step
                            into his private room and wait, the Pope would personally greet me.

Sure enough, five minutes later, the Pope walked through
                            the door and shook my hand! I knelt down and he spoke a few words to me."

"Oh, really! What'd he say?"

He said:

"Who stuffed up your hair?"
                            Spara

Comment

A 54 year old woman had
                              a heart attack and was taken to the hospital.

While on the operating table she had a near death experience. Seeing God she
                              asked "Is my time up?"

God said, "No, you have another 43 years, 2 months and 8 days to
                              live."

Upon recovery, the woman decided to stay in the hospital and have a
                              face-lift, liposuction, breast implants and a tummy tuck. She even had
                              someone come in and change her hair colour and brighten her teeth! Since she
                              had so much more time to live, she figured she might as well make the most of
                              it.

After her last operation, she was released from the hospital. While crossing
                              the street on her way home, she was killed by an ambulance.

Arriving in front of God, she demanded, "I thought you said I had
                              another 43 years? Why didn't you pull me from out of the path of the
                              ambulance?"

(You'll love this)

God replied: "I didn't bloody recognize you."

Comment

Little Johnny's at it again..... A new teacher was trying to make use of her psychology courses. She started her class by saying, 'Everyone who thinks they're stupid, stand up!' After a few seconds, Little Johnny stood up. The teacher said, 'Do you think you're stupid, Little Johnny?' 'No, ma'am, but I hate to see you standing there all by yourself!'

Little Johnny watched, fascinated, as his mother smoothed cold cream on her face. 'Why do you do that, mommy?' he asked. 'To make myself beautiful,' said his mother, who then began removing the cream with a tissue. 'What's the matter?' asked Little Johnny. 'Giving up?'

The math teacher saw that little Johnny wasn't paying attention in class. She called on him and said,
                                'Johnny! What are 2 and 4 and 28 and 44?' Little Johnny quickly replied, 'NBC, FOX, ESPN and the Cartoon Network!'

Little Johnny's kindergarten class was on a field trip to their local police station where they saw pictures tacked to a bulletin board of the 10 most wanted criminals. One of the youngsters pointed to a picture and asked if it really was the photo of a wanted person. 'Yes,' said the policeman. 'The detectives want very badly to capture him.'Little Johnny asked, 'Why didn't you keep him when you took his picture ?'

Little Johnny attended a horse auction with his father. He watched as his father moved from horse to horse, running his hands up and down the horse's legs and rump, and chest. After a few minutes, Johnny asked, 'Dad, why are you doing that?' His father replied, 'Because when I'm buying horses,I have to make sure that they are healthy and in good shape before I buy. Johnny, looking worried, said, 'Dad, I think the postman wants to buy Mom .'

Comment

canli bahis siteleri bahis siteleri ecebet.net
                                mencisport.com
                                antalya escort
                                tsyd.org deneme bonusu veren siteler
                                deneme bonusu veren siteler
                                gaziantep escort
                                gaziantep escort
                                asyabahis maltcasino olabahis olabahis
                                erotik film izle Rus escort gaziantep rus escort
                                atasehir escort tuzla escort
                                sikis sex hatti
                                en iyi casino siteleri
                                casibom
                                betticket istanbulbahis
                                Working...
                                X