Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

120 Prado shift lever repair kit

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hi,

    Is it possible to get half a dozen or so kit in the UK? Any quantity discounts?

    Thanks.

    Comment


    • Gday amts, got the same issue with shifter with my ol girl. Any chance these kits still available?
      used your excellent details to investigate, which was great, but bloody pin just came straight out again after half an hour of driving.
      thanks.

      Comment


      • Thanks for the kit. Installed it today with no issues after I broke my pin. Worked a treat!

        Comment


        • Originally posted by jvoelcker View Post
          Hi,
          Is it possible to get half a dozen or so kit in the UK? Any quantity discounts?
          The kits are already in the UK. Unfortunately no discount as the savings from bulk to postage from Australia to the UK has already been applied.


          Originally posted by Gun4lt120 View Post
          Gday amts, got the same issue with shifter with my ol girl. Any chance these kits still available?
          used your excellent details to investigate, which was great, but bloody pin just came straight out again after half an hour of driving.
          thanks.
          Yes they are still available.
          If you have experienced D4D engine failure, please complete this survey ​http://goo.gl/forms/bpJSYjq0Zx
          My Rig Build up

          sigpic

          Comment


          • Hi
            Can you ship to Israel?

            Comment


            • G'day Andrew, ordered the kit, hopefully bound for Wynnum. I just found this thread, and remembered that mine must have busted 2 or so years ago on a trip to Fraser Is. Hadn't rained there for a long time, and the sand was really dry and slippery. Was a lot of fun holding the lever in Low, steering one handed! Good times, but looks like this will be a good fix for the next 350000km! Cheers, Gerry

              Comment


              • Originally posted by shlomiprado View Post
                Hi
                Can you ship to Israel?
                Yes, on its way.
                If you have experienced D4D engine failure, please complete this survey ​http://goo.gl/forms/bpJSYjq0Zx
                My Rig Build up

                sigpic

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Bayview250 View Post
                  G'day Andrew, ordered the kit, hopefully bound for Wynnum. I just found this thread, and remembered that mine must have busted 2 or so years ago on a trip to Fraser Is. Hadn't rained there for a long time, and the sand was really dry and slippery. Was a lot of fun holding the lever in Low, steering one handed! Good times, but looks like this will be a good fix for the next 350000km! Cheers, Gerry
                  Sorry, I don't see any for Gerry or to Wynnum.

                  Edit : please ignore. Found it.
                  Last edited by amts; 28-02-2021, 11:51 AM.
                  If you have experienced D4D engine failure, please complete this survey ​http://goo.gl/forms/bpJSYjq0Zx
                  My Rig Build up

                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by amts View Post
                    The kits are already in the UK. Unfortunately no discount as the savings from bulk to postage from Australia to the UK has already been applied.
                    OK, the pricing is for one to be posted out, I was assuming that ordering half a dozen there would be a discount on the postage?

                    How do we go about ordering half a dozen?


                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by jvoelcker View Post

                      OK, the pricing is for one to be posted out, I was assuming that ordering half a dozen there would be a discount on the postage?

                      How do we go about ordering half a dozen?

                      Gotcha. The postage savings is approximately 4 or approximately AUD$7. The total for 6 is AUD$185. If you send me an email to [email protected] I can send you a PayPal payment request.
                      If you have experienced D4D engine failure, please complete this survey ​http://goo.gl/forms/bpJSYjq0Zx
                      My Rig Build up

                      sigpic

                      Comment

                      canli bahis siteleri bahis siteleri ecebet.net
                      antalya escort
                      pendik escort
                      istanbul escort maltepe escort
                      sex vidio
                      antalya escort
                      gaziantep escort
                      asyabahis maltcasino olabahis olabahis
                      ankara escort
                      atasehir escort tuzla escort
                      replica watches
                      sikis sex hatti
                      Working...
                      X